GSP @ Rogan's CLIFFS

Espresso

Post USADA era will make UFC great again
@Silver
Reaction score
Opinions are in parenthesis: (Hypes up Bisping just a tad to make his resume look better)

Says that the world doesnt care about him being KOd by Serra, because very small % of people actually care.... Later on says the world would go crazy if he looses to Diaz. (Which one is it GSP, does the world care about you or not?)

Says that the title doesnt mean anything, but Joe cuts him off, re-asks him... "Sooooo, UFC offered you Nick Diaz huh"? (Joe doesnt wanna get fired by Dana)... Later on GSP comments you have to be smart about who you fight if you want stay a champion. (So does GSP care about being a champion or not???)

Comments how Dana announced that GSP wasnt going to fight anymore, before GSP made that decision.... Dana did it in hopes that GSP would fight to prove Dana wrong. (Why didnt Dana do that with Conor??)

Says that partial fasting is good.

Says that he vacated after Bisping because he didnt want to hold the division up, like Conor. He respects fighters.

Says that the UFC uses fighters as pawns, tells them what to say, before fights and whatnot.

Says he believes Nick Diaz is conspiracy theorist. Who is paranoid because of weed.

Says Nick Diaz has great striking pressure. And that he could give problems to Woodley.

Says BJ Penn had the best reaction time (counter strinking) in the UFC when they foght, (BJ bless). But that he used that to his advantage by feinting alot and make BJ tired.

Says the UFC is becoming more of 'who can find the next PED without getting caught'... Joe Rogan explains about testoterones derived from animals and Yams, the vegetable

Says he has an idea of who is doing PEDS, but is not right to accuse someone without proof. (Maybe he is protecting his own ass)

Brings up drugs that improve your reaction time. Joe Rogan brings up adderal, and GSP does not disagree.

Believes that with human evolution, fighting will be nonexistant and people will be playing video games (?)

Mentions that if steroids are used correctly, some doctors say that it can --not-- have any side effects (seems like GSP is very knowledgeable about PEDs)

Says he hates fighting

Last edited:
I just listened to all three hours of that podcast. Those cliffs are cherry picked and biased. What is your goal here? It clearly isn't to tell people everything that was discussed in an unbiased manner.

People should go and actually listen to the entire interview themselves instead of reading cliffs of what others say and think about it. Just saying.

I just listened to all three hours of that podcast. Those cliffs are cherry picked and biased. What is your goal here? It clearly isn't to tell people everything that was discussed in an unbiased manner.
yes dude exactly. I posted before I read yours.

Opinions are in parenthesis: (Hypes up Bisping just a tad to make his resume look better)

Says that the world doesnt care about him being KOd by Serra, because very small % of people actually care.... Later on says the world would go crazy if he looses to Diaz. (Which one is it GSP, does the world care about you or not?)

Says that the title doesnt mean anything, but Joe cuts him off, re-asks him... "Sooooo, UFC offered you Nick Diaz huh"? (Joe doesnt wanna get fired by Dana)... Later on GSP comments you have to be smart about who you fight if you want stay a champion. (So does GSP care about being a champion or not???)

Comments how Dana announced that GSP wasnt going to fight anymore, before GSP made that decision.... Dana did it in hopes that GSP would fight to prove Dana wrong. (Why didnt Dana do that with Conor??)

Says that partial fasting is good.

Says that he vacated after Bisping because he didnt want to hold the division up, like Conor. He respects fighters.

Says that the UFC uses fighters as pawns, tells them what to say, before fights and whatnot.

Says he believes Nick Diaz is conspiracy theorist. Who is paranoid because of weed.

Says Nick Diaz has great striking pressure. And that he could give problems to Woodley.

Says BJ Penn had the best reaction time (counter strinking) in the UFC when they foght, (BJ bless). But that he used that to his advantage by feinting alot and make BJ tired.

Says the UFC is becoming more of 'who can find the next PED without getting caught'... Joe Rogan explains about testoterones derived from animals and Yams, the vegetable

Says he has an idea of who is doing PEDS, but is not right to accuse someone without proof. (Maybe he is protecting his own ass)

Brings up drugs that improve your reaction time. Joe Rogan brings up adderal, and GSP does not disagree.

Belives with human evolution, fighting will be nonexistant and people will be playing video games (?)

Mentions that if steroids are used correctly, some doctors say that it can --not-- have any side effects (seems like GSP is very knowledgeable about PEDs)

Says he hates fighting

Stopped reading when I saw you putting your 2 cents and shitty opinion after each statement.

Oh and the interview was 3 hours long. There's not even 1 tenth of the cliffs in there.

Shit thread and analysis.

I got the feeling TS isn't the biggest GSP fan after reading his cliffs...

Those “cliffs” are a cherry picked reshaping of words.

Georges 50-45.

Fuk this thread

Would be better without all the dumbassery in parenthesis

Sitting through three hours of a French Canadian accent...fucking hell.

1. GSP likes dinosaurs
2. GSP forgave his childhood bully
3. GSP will duck Khabib
4. Rogan loves TRT
5. Rogan loves broscience

This seems obviously quite a biased thread and not a good representation of what was actually said in the podcast.

Boo to you sir

You sound extremely biased against GSP.

I've listened to hundreds of Rogan's podcasts and this was one of the best. Were used to a more ''private'' GSP and nearing his retirement he's becoming more and more open.

GSP is a great human being and by a landslide the greatest to ever do it in MMA. Honestly anyone who hates on the guy likely has some sort of mental issues, not even kidding.

TS, thanks for the cliff notes. I'm a huge GSP fan but even I only listened to an hour of that podcast. You are one obsessed motherfucker to listen to a 3-hour podcast of someone you hate, LOL!

Honestly, I thought GSP came off really well on JRE.

I liked the first hour, lots of great discussions. For me it dwindled after that, but Joe did a good job of covering a lot of ground during their talk.

Fans who don't like GSP will nitpick. Fans who do like him will take everything as gospel...

Fans of the sport will appreciate the insights of one of the greatest fighters of all time, whose emergence somewhat simultaneously paralleled the UFC's own success and emergence.

It was interesting to hear Georges talk about his own experience and his take on how the UFC and Dana operates..

Last edited:
On the real though, GSP seemed to know a shitload about PEDs

Back