Talk about a perfect boxer for UFC

Espresso

Post USADA era will make UFC great again
@Silver
Reaction score
This is a UFC related thread.

What boxer do you think have a style that would suit UFC striking?

I was watching Prince Nassem's fight (vs Soto), and wow, is he an amazing counter striker!! After this Lomachenko SUPER HYPE (which is deserved), one can see the true resemblance between Prince and Loma, and i can almost asure that Loma studied him

Prince Nassem wouldve been a bantam in the UFC and he has a perfect style of of striking for the UFC. Minimal if any glove and shoulder defense, all head movement and dodging!
Extreme control of distance, think Stephen Thompson.
Crazy power. Like 30 finishes in 36 fights.
Accurate!

I think Prince Nassem is not given as much credit as he deserves in the boxing community. And i pick him as the boxer with the style of striking best suited for the UFC.

War Prince

I found this too just now...

Last edited:
He was a real weapon and I loved watching him as a kid.

to bad we didn't see him fighting Mayweather

Too bad he sucked and got blasted when he fought real competition.

Kevin Kelly was a proper boxer and definitely "real competition".
He lost to Barrera, fair enough. You could even criticise his lack of heart maybe for losing once then retiring. But to just say he sucked tells me you don't really know anything about boxing do you.

Prince was superb, what started his decline was getting rid of Ingle and letting his father and brothers take over his career

Prince was superb, what started his decline was getting rid of Ingle and letting his father and brothers take over his career
3 words ruined his career. Marco Antonio Barrera
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Whilst he got absolutley murked by barerra.

He didn't train at all seriously at that point. His sparring partners for that fight were two random Mexican kids. He also used his brothers as his coaches in that camp.

Basically he didn't take anything seriously at that point in his career

Last edited:
@Aranha21
Actually I agree with @Bamboozled that when Naseem fought a real good boxer to the calibre that people said Naseem was at and now are reminiscing and saying the same - he got schooled and absolutely starched.
A lot of pundits and experts as well as boxing fans called it pre fight too.
He was an entertainer no doubt, like the globetrotters but was never a golden state warrior or 90s Chicago bull...
To say one doesn't know about something because they disagree with your opinion is lame and weak.

Kelly was a good boxer to put him at a level of Barrera just isn't accurate.

I feel like khabib will have a similar outcome in his career - when he eventually fights a truly decent oppo like that of which people say he himself is at, it will go south then people will elevate RDA (his best oppo), MJ and Barboza (average) to much higher levels to try and make his one loss seem like one in four.

Easily one of the biggest cons boxing ever tried to sell us. Prince Naseem was nothing but fake hype.

This is a UFC related thread.

What boxer do you think have a style that would suit UFC striking?

I was watching Prince Nassem's fight (vs Soto), and wow, is he an amazing counter striker!! After this Lomachenko SUPER HYPE (which is deserved), one can see the true resemblance between Prince and Loma, and i can almost asure that Loma studied him

Prince Nassem wouldve been a bantam in the UFC and he has a perfect style of of striking for the UFC. Minimal if any glove and shoulder defense, all head movement and dodging!
Extreme control of distance, think Stephen Thompson.
Crazy power. Like 30 finishes in 36 fights.
Accurate!

I think Prince Nassem is not given as much credit as he deserves in the boxing community. And i pick him as the boxer with the style of striking best suited for the UFC.

War Prince

I found this too just now...

swee.gif SWEETPEA.gif

@Aranha21
Actually I agree with @Bamboozled that when Naseem fought a real good boxer to the calibre that people said Naseem was at and now are reminiscing and saying the same - he got schooled and absolutely starched.
A lot of pundits and experts as well as boxing fans called it pre fight too.
He was an entertainer no doubt, like the globetrotters but was never a golden state warrior or 90s Chicago bull...
To say one doesn't know about something because they disagree with your opinion is lame and weak.

Kelly was a good boxer to put him at a level of Barrera just isn't accurate.

I feel like khabib will have a similar outcome in his career - when he eventually fights a truly decent oppo like that of which people say he himself is at, it will go south then people will elevate RDA (his best oppo), MJ and Barboza (average) to much higher levels to try and make his one loss seem like one in four.
Itz coz you didnt watch the doc they made b4 the fight, showing Prince´s preparation for the fight.

He was mentally done. Filthy rich, in a huge palace with marble.

His career was well on the slide before that. Barrera just nailed the coffin lid
Prince was a heavy favourite going into the fight. Truth is any of Morales, Barrera, Marquez, Pacman aka the elite would have all kicked his ass.

Marco Barrera sure put a stop to that fuckery of Prince Naseem, fuck that cocky showboatin' prick sure got lit up by a real fighter.

3 words ruined his career. Marco Antonio Barrera
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Marco Barrera sure put a stop to that fuckery of Prince Naseem, fuck that cocky showboatin' prick sure got lit up by a real fighter.

Prince was a lot, LOT better than Barrera ever was, and he was a damn good fighter.

Prince completely didnt take that fight seriously and was super overweight before it, using a crash diet to make weight. He barely trained and didnt care. It was the only fight in his career he didnt jump over the ropes to come into the ring.

any point in his career when he cared he would of mopped the floor with him

Whilst he got absolutley murked by barerra.

He didn't train at all seriously at that point. His sparring partners for that fight were two random Mexican kids. He also used his bothers as his coaches in that camp.

Basically he didn't take anything seriously at that point in his career

Only an idiot skips training when stepping in the ring with Marco Barrera... Use whatever excuse you want bud, reality is that cocky bullshit act he put on got beat right out of him.

Naseem was a midget with T-rex arms, he would be wrestlefucked in the lower divisions of MMA.

I would like the chances of a guy like David Haye in the fat&geriatric division.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back