UFC brothers. Who are the best/most popular/accomplished pair?

RiotWyatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Big And Lil Nog
Ken and Frank Shamrock
Mauricio and Murilo Rua
Nick and Nate Diaz
Anthony and Sergio Pettis
Joe and Dan Lauzon
Clay and Jason Guida
Jim and Dan Miller
Cole and Micah Miller
Jake and Joe Ellenberger

Although not belt holders the Diaz's and Miller's have given me the most joy / entertainment.

It's the nogs. Big nog is a top three all time hw. In his prime little nog was top five ish in the most stacked lhw division in mma history.

As far as UFC it has to be Shamrocks.
It's the nogs. Big nog is a top three all time hw. In his prime little nog was top five ish in the most stacked lhw division in mma history.
In MMA I agree but I wouldn't say they are the most accomplished in the UFC.

In MMA I agree but I wouldn't say they are in the UFC.
For ufc alone it's tough, because let's be real most of these pairs only one brother had any real success in the ufc.

I might have to give the nod to the Pettis brothers in that case. Sergio is doing fairly well, and Anthony won a title in the modern era of mma.

Only other person that can say that from this list is Shogun, but he's hampered by the fact that Ninja didn't come over. Although unlike many I give full credit to Nog for his interim belt. Since he actually fought and beat Randy who was champ in exile when he came over.

The Sloans. One paralyzed with a cardboard championship belt. One shot dead. The third a mentally-challenged surfer who forgot about all of this within a year.

For ufc alone it's tough, because let's be real most of these pairs only one brother had any real success in the ufc.

I might have to give the nod to the Pettis brothers in that case. Sergio is doing fairly well, and Anthony won a title in the modern era of mma.

Only other person that can say that from this list is Shogun, but he's hampered by the fact that Ninja didn't come over. Although unlike many I give full credit to Nog for his interim belt. Since he actually fought and beat Randy who was champ in exile when he came over.
the Shamrocks were both champions, Frank was dominant and Ken was the biggest star of his era. Not that I think they would have beaten the Nog brothers; but in the UFC they were more accomplished.

3ad68eecb3d297ffca593b92ea392412.jpg

As far as UFC it has to be Shamrocks.

In MMA I agree but I wouldn't say they are the most accomplished in the UFC.

I should’ve included PRIDE. Technically, it’s part of the UFC.

I should’ve included PRIDE. Technically, it’s part of the UFC.
I should have noticed you included Ninja; so you meant more than the UFC

But in that case where are the emelianenkos?

Last edited:
The Diaz bros.

Obviously Conor beat the best brother.

When did the other Rua brother fight in the UFC?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back