GSP: I don't want to accuse, but after Hendricks refused testing I shouldn't have fought him

Last edited:
That’s funny considering his team was put on blast with emails saying he would only agree to testing if he knew when the tests would be administered. When they told GSP that they would not schedule the tests he wanted no parts of actual legitimate random testing.

Pot kettle black. Neither of them has popped btw

It's like two crackheads squabbling over crack they both use the same thing smh

latest

Both probably using. Both suspicious as hell.

But at least one stayed to take the L to USADA lol.

I bet the first thing Hendricks asked when he got to Jackson’s was

“Were are those roids y’all give gsp he tests clean with”

When they said gsp was clean he didn’t come back again lol

You aren’t fooling anyone besides your biggest nut huggers, Pierre

E0981965-216A-482D-8EC6-0499A43086F1.jpeg

I don't want to accuse... But imma accuse.

If I recall, Hendricks also accused him of juicing.

I’m sorry but it sounds to me like a man speaking from experience.

George says he’s thought it through, sounds more like he Knows. GSP says it’s easy, then explains how you can get a one day injection and beat the test.

Neither of them has popped btw

Remember when Hendricks said GSP was juicing so GSP demanded USADA testing?

And Hendricks pretended that VADA was more comprehensive and fought tooth and nail against the more stringent testing method, under the guise that he believed VADA was better, despite being surrounded by tons of people that would've obviously set him straight?

And then after USADA was implemented, Hendricks completely and totally fell to pieces? And GSP returned years later, passed every test, and went up a division to finish the champion while Hendricks can't even win a round?

I do. But you're technically correct.

That’s funny considering his team was put on blast with emails saying he would only agree to testing if he knew when the tests would be administered. When they told GSP that they would not schedule the tests he wanted no parts of actual legitimate random testing.

this is a myth and its been disproven multiple times.

Hendricks's team said they wouldn't use VADA because they didnt trust them and wanted to provide an alternative

GSP's team wanted to make sure the alternative wasn't fucking garbage or being used for immoral purposes. They asked questions to make sure it was legitimate you fucking retard.

Back