Fight Night Liverpool : Stephen 'Wonderboy' Thompson - Be careful what you wish for

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Short Promo video before Thompson & Tills match.

Wonderboy says that Till totally called him out, and that he respects him as a tough, dangerous opponent.

He also says that he believes he is the much more technical striker, with more weapons, and that there are levels to this which Till may not be ready for yet.

Not sure who wins this, but it should be a pretty gnarly stand-up war for however long it lasts.

Think Thompson has a point there - he does have more weapons.

Still hope till wins.

Till beat Cerrone and gets all the hype, very strange how this works.

Masvidal beat the breaks off of Cerrone... then proceeded to get handled by WB.

I expect the same thing to happen again. Unless you have elite wrestling, WB is going to be favored.

His win over Rory is still probably the most under rated victory in the WW division - he completely negated all the tools of arguably the #1 WW in the world.

What's he gonna do
Run away and side kick him?
Shit the bed

The more I look at this matchup the more confident I am Thompson wins

If the bell goes for the end of round 1 and Thompson is conscious he wins the fight

Till isn't close to developed yet so it's forgivable but Thompson is too much too soon for him

Should have given him someone easier for his hometown. Conor got Brandao not someone like Frankie for example

wonderboy kind of destroyed masvidal hype, he might do the same here

WB is one of my favourites for long time. Till good, but WB is on another planet (Uranus, perhaps)

Choirboy is gonna get finished within 2 rounds. Till is gonna use his win over him to catapult himself into a title shot and to stardom.

Till bless my friends.

Think Thompson has a point there - he does have more weapons.

Still hope till wins.

Kicks, karate, and distance beyond that not much else, Darren Till knocks him still...

I hope Till wins, can't stand Thompson.

Great dude, but such a boring fighter (no offense).

Liverpool wins the CL, Till KOs Wonderboy & Liverpool goes to a holiday for the next week. Except the Blue part of the city side.

Till beat Cerrone and gets all the hype, very strange how this works.
The hype really didn't come from his win per say, its mostly to do with Till's mouth. It's a shame, but it's what mma has become these days.

Till do not have more weapons then Wonderboy

I think Tillis gonna surprise a lot of people here.

Back