Jesus Christ! GSP Is A Great Guy

Franc Mittelo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am listening to him on the Joe Rogan Experience, and it is amazing how similar his philosophy of life is to mine.

He says the belt means nothing. I stated this multiple times on this board. The belt and rankings is just protection for celebrity fighters against lesser known fighters who can beat them.

He says there is no choice/free-will in life. I believe the same thing. Two people decide to have sex and you are born. You didn't choose your genetics. You didn't choose your environment. So, at exactly what point in life are you responsible and accountable for your behavior?

Definitely the least controversial GOAT contender.

Seems like a nice enough guy outside of the cage.

But regarding fighting, he's not fooling anyone. One of the biggest ducks weve seen in a long time.

- Ducked MW all through Silva's reign. Everyone wanted that superfight, except for Georges lol. Then Bisping shows up and he couldn't get in the octagon at MW fast enough.

- Then ducked Whittaker like the plague, even dropping the belt to avoid him. "Colitis bro!"

- Ducked, and is still ducking the champ at his natural weightclass, Woodley.

- Now he has a shot at fighting smaller fighters for another belt, and the colitis is magically cured...

Last edited:
I am listening to him on the Joe Rogan Experience, and it is amazing how similar his philosophy of life is to mine.

He says the belt means nothing. I stated this multiple times on this board. The belt and rankings is just protection for celebrity fighters against lesser known fighters who can beat them.

He says there is no choice/free-will in life. I believe the same thing. Two people decide to have sex and you are born. You didn't choose your genetics. You didn't choose your environment. So, at exactly what point in life are you responsible and accountable for your behavior?

Definitely the least controversial GOAT contender.
<{gspressed}>

GSP is the best ever, and a good person.

One of the nicest guys in MMA.

The belt means nothing. Yet he fought Michael Bisping for the belt instead of Anderson Silva or anyone else who was either a bigger fight or more challenging... sounds legit.

Also he believes in UFO's and aliens and I do too

Confirmed GSP is a Chuck Tingle fan.

51a85jzzXDL.jpg

GSP has always been a great guy and a superstar of MMA and he is a true great if not the GOAT.

Prime GSP was a phenom and nigh unbeatable, he would have killed Tyron Woodley AKA Josh Koscheck 2.0

Prime GSP never lost to anyone, let that sink in.

Back