No More Stupid Fox Music.

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
best part of the deal. I hate that stupid ring tone every time they go to commercial break.

Only ESPN noobs don't like Fox music.

Glad they edit that shit out when I download it.

you must hate sports.

In Canada, ESPN is TSN. I'm so pumped for this deal. FOX sucked.
Remember that first promo with all the Fire and growling. Jesus.

ESPN will treat it like a real sport. It's going to be interesting to see what they do production wise

Last edited:
I’m going to miss that Fox robot..

said no one..

I didn't even think about this. Good riddance. To me, the stupid music always meant football, not MMA. Hopefully ESPN brings some new production values.

Everything has been on TSN and Fight Network already
Truth is I don't have either chanells but if I know for sure sure that TSN is going to have events regularly, I'd get all the TSN's.
ESPN's investment paying off....

Truth is I don't have either chanells but if I know for sure sure that TSN is going to have events regularly, I'd get all the TSN's.
ESPN's investment paying off....
TSN carries almost every event already minus PPV main cards. I don't think this deal affects anything outside of the USA, except maybe fight pass?

It's funny because up until the Ronda Rousey era, every talking head on ESPN (excluding the late, great Stuart Scott) used to crap all over MMA.

It's funny because up until the Ronda Rousey era, every talking head on ESPN (excluding the late, great Stuart Scott) used to crap all over MMA.
So did ring magazine

{<RR}{<RR}

Anything was better than this...

just glad we don't have hear that fat black guy yelling anymore like he knows the sport

Back