GSP: "I would come back for the 155 title but the UFC is afraid id drop the belt again"

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Im paraphrasing here, but if you sum it up, this is what he said on Rogan.

He wants to be the first one to have won 3 belts. But said himself that he already dropped belts two times (with hendricks and bisping)

And he is kinda right you know....

If you were uncle dana, would you make this fight knowing there was a big chance GSP would just walk away after winning?

This is probably why the UFC pushed for Nate. And once the conor/khabib thing is done, maybe they will push Conor vs GSP(if conor loses and is no longer holding the belt), but i honestly see this as a real issue for making GSP fight for the 155 title

Last edited:
Pretty much. I doubt Dana would let him do it again, look how pissed he was the first time. GSP was never Dana's friend, and he never seemed to like him that much.

If it was Ronda or Conor he would say "Look at how much he's done for the sport how can I say no ?" etc, but for GSP, nope.

Find out what GSP said to Johnny Hendricks after their fight.

"I'm not impressed by my performance and I do not look forward to fighting you again.. so am gonna retire en have a drink with Firaz Zihabi"

Well can you blame them? George run away from MW title like a bitch when he had to fight the real champ Whittaker. Now they should believe he will keep 155 lbs belt? Or he will say "Oh so sorry guys, I got a boo boo in my stomach. It was nice of you to waste your time and title fight on me. I give you back this belt which I just won a second ago"

Just fuck off.

Dana is worrried about GSP, but can’t wait to give Conor another title shot? Dana really doesn’t like Georges.

Has nobody told Georges that UFC titles don’t mean shit anymore? Go order a happy meal and you get an Interim title.

Im paraphrasing here, but if you sum it up, this is what he said on Rogan.

He said himself that he already done it two times (with hendricks and bisping)

And he is kinda right you know....

If you were uncle dana, would you make this fight knowing there was a big chance GSP would just walk away after winning?

This is probably why the UFC pushed for Nate. And once the conor/khabib thing is done, maybe they will push Conor vs GSP, but i honestly see this as an issue for making GSP fight for the 155 title
They are both in the right.

It's right for GSP to want and even demand a title shot at 155 but it's also right for Zuffa to be concerned about running off with the belt again. They could do a catch weight fight but I doubt GSP would want that since he cares about his legacy and probably wants to be able to say he won three separate titles.

Well can you blame them? George run away from MW title like a bitch when he had to fight the real champ Whittaker. Now they should believe he will keep 155 lbs belt? Or he will say "Oh so sorry guys, I got a boo boo in my stomach. It was nice of you to waste your time and title fight on me. I give you back this belt which I just won a second ago"

Just fuck off.

stop with this real champ crap. No doubt, Whittakers resume was better, but Bisping was the real champ whether you like him or not.

Silva lost to Weidman who lost to Rockhold who lost to the real champ Bisping.

Just because you don't like a guy doesn't mean he isn't a real champ. To be the man, you gotta beat the man

They are both in the right.

It's right for GSP to want and even demand a title shot at 155 but it's also right for Zuffa to be concerned about running off with the belt again. They could do a catch weight fight but I doubt GSP would want that since he cares about his legacy and probably wants to be able to say he won three separate titles.
The only problem with this is, they are willing to give McGregor an immediate title shot even though he's "Notorious" for never defending belts, but don't want to give GSP a shot because they're afraid for the same reason.

Outside of the obvious (being Conor v khabib is bigger than gsp) I assume most question whether or not he can even make lw. There's no shortage of contenders either. So I'm thinking UFC wants a test run out of him so see if 1. He can make weight and 2. To make sure that by not immediately fighting for the strap he's committed to lw

stop with this real champ crap. No doubt, Whittakers resume was better, but Bisping was the real champ whether you like him or not.

Silva lost to Weidman who lost to Rockhold who lost to the real champ Bisping.

Just because you don't like a guy doesn't mean he isn't a real champ
George was waiting for the weakerst MW champ in history, came back to fight him because it was an easy fight and then he had to fight Whittaker because that was in the contract but he ducked him bad because he had to fight a legit MW and not some old washed up guy. George clearly ducked Whittaker so Fuck Him. He should never get a title shot because he might pull the same shit again.

Just fuck off.

I think his colitis is actually a misdiagnosis of duckititus

George was waiting for the weakerst MW champ in history, came back to fight him because it was an easy fight and then he had to fight Whittaker because that was in the contract but he ducked him bad because he had to fight a legit MW and not some old washed up guy. George clearly ducked Whittaker so Fuck Him. He should never get a title shot because he might pull the same shit again.
Koji ti kurac pricas

All jokes aside, I'm calling bullshit on his colitis

it's not that different than Conor's reign over FW and LW. Feed Khabib to GSP.

Back