Why does Daniel Cormier look like a jpeggy character selection from a PS2 game.

Medulla Omoplata

Mayberry Comptroller
@Silver
Reaction score
http://www.ufc.ca/event/Ufc-226?f1=Stipe-Miocic&f2=Daniel-Cormier

It's no secret that the UFC website is sub-par, but this is pretty pathetic. It's not some new fighter to the roster, it's Daniel Cormier. Your LHW champion, nearly undefeated, a possibly 2-division belt holder. And the best you can come up with is a washed out JPEG that looks like something a first-time MS paint user could crop out in 15 minutes?

Pretty sad. Other fighters on the event have modern looking pictures, but for some reason this was the best that this multi-billion dollar company could come up with.

Last edited:
Gray Cormier coming for that belt!

They should go all out and take it back to SNES levels

2vcw7y8.png

Been a long time since he is a contender so they still have that from 2014.Pretty sure they will update that in the fight week

Omg he has a bad picture on the website, oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Say it ain't soooooooooooooooo

Thanks for reminding me what a great card this is TS. Hate to say it, but I am glad there are no female fighters on the card. Besides Thug Rose, Cyborg (not really too dominating unless she fights Nunes), and Valentina, I am not interested in female fighters, sorry.

And the best you can come up with is a washed out JPEG that looks like something a first-time MS paint user could crop out in 15 minutes?

It's bad. However I think this has more to do with source material than the graphic designer. That is, the source seems to be a lo-res shitty jpeg that they had to work with... why someone would only provide the art department with that is beyond me.

At first i was like..

giphy.gif

Then i opened the link..

giphy.gif

Top (Left to Right): ? (maybe Machida), ?, Tito, Big Nog, ?
Bottom (Left to Right): Nate Diaz or Arona?, Fedor, Silva, Arlovski, Reem
Penn and Mayhem on the top row?

Top (Left to Right): ? (maybe Machida), ?, Tito, Big Nog, ?
Bottom (Left to Right): Nate Diaz or Arona?, Fedor, Silva, Arlovski, Reem

Top left is the only one I can't make out. Other than that Left to Right, BJ Penn, Tito, Nog, Mayhem Miller
Bottom: Nick Diaz and you have the rest right.

You haven't got enough going on in your life if this is the kind of thing getting you aggravated. I feel quite certain that not even Daniel Cormier would give a fuck

Back