Is Mirsad Bektic About to Jump Into the Top 10 Agaisnt Lamas?

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
Lamas is older and got flatlined in his last fight. Bektic looked solid in his last outing though his cardio is suspect and he got KOd by Darren Elkins. I think Bektic dominates him and wins 30-27. Who you got?

Good chance of it happening but man Bektic has lost a lot of hype from that one loss, people barely talk about him now when he used to be Zabit before Zabit.

Maybe we will see Bektic vs Zabit soon? :D

Bektic is a younger, hungrier version of Lamas. Should be a good fight.

giphy.gif

Lamas is way better in terms of BJJ, wrestling should be even. Stand up = that is the question.

Probably. Lamas is probably the least underwhelming top 10 featherweight, though. His only decent win in the last few years was against Jason Knight.

He has finished his journey and evolved beyond journeyman form.
I disagree.

Tbh im not into the whole “ i get the shit kicked out of me for 95% of the fight and then somehow win” deal. Mostly because it never lasts.

He is fun to watch tho

Probably. Lamas is probably the least underwhelming top 10 featherweight, though. His only decent win in the last few years was against Jason Knight.
Who fought like an idiot that night. Got up off the ground like he was collecting his mail with his hands down and looking like he was in lala land and then lamas teed off

Nah the Da Bronx win was impressive as well.

Tapping him after he came in very overweight.

Who fought like an idiot that night. Got up off the ground like he was collecting his mail with his hands down and looking like he was in lala land and then lamas teed off
Knight just isn't a good striker yet, Gabriel Benitez exploited that even more. He literally walks forward and hopes you gas out/wilt.

Lamas got caught by Emmet, and that severely set him back, but I still got Lamas on this one. He’s too well rounded.

Good chance of it happening but man Bektic has lost a lot of hype from that one loss, people barely talk about him now when he used to be Zabit before Zabit.

Did he really have hype? I remember him being a -700 favorite against Elkins and I had no idea why. Then I saw Elkins beat his ass and I still have no idea why he was such a big favorite lol.

He's chinny. Great overall skill set, but his durability is a concerning

Knight just isn't a good striker yet, Gabriel Benitez exploited that even more. He literally walks forward and hopes you gas out/wilt.

Everyone on Belcher's team is not very good

I'd say yes. Seems like a changing of the guard moment

I will say however, that Lamas is an excellent opportunist who will take any opportunity you give him and because of that he will be a good test to see if Bektic has really learned from the Elkins loss

Good matchmaking here

Back