Is Darren Till the next Mcgregor?

brian

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If you look at Till's instagram you will see loads of celebrities from football etc from the Liverpool region supporting him. I could see him having a huge UK following if he can become champ, he has a very aesthetic style & a good presence to him. Do you think he could become the next ppv star?

If you look at Till's instagram you will see loads of celebrities from football etc from the Liverpool region supporting him. I could see him having a huge UK following if he can become champ, he has a very aesthetic style & a good presence to him. Do you think he could become the next ppv star?

What, he has lots of celebrities and footballers from Liverpool pictured with him....how strange considering he lives in the area

Are you stupid?

___ days until Darren Till shows up at a UFC event all high on cocaine and throws a dolly at a bus.

___ days until Darren Till wears a suit with "fuck you" written all over it.

___ days until Darren Till wins a belt, gets stripped for not defending it, wins another belt, and gets stripped for not defending it either.

What, he has lots of celebrities and footballers from Liverpool pictured with him....how strange considering he lives in the area

Are you stupid?

Yes i'm stupid, because every UFC event in a fighters home town equates to every celebrity from the area supporting him. Pretty sure Lebron could careless about Stipe & showed him zero support & the same for the rest of the people in Cleveland.

I hope wonderboy ends his hype. The best he has beaten is cerrone ffs

He will be on the right path once he defeats Wonderboy. At least in England.

Huge guy who cuts a ton of weight to beat up smaller guys and talk shit to them? Kinda sorta. Problem is, he isn't winning a title at 170. So... No.

___ days until Darren Till shows up at a UFC event all high on cocaine and throws a dolly at a bus.

___ days until Darren Till wears a suit with "fuck you" written all over it.

___ days until Darren Till wins a belt, gets stripped for not defending it, wins another belt, and gets stripped for not defending it either.

Is there some kind of you know...evidence...to support your claim that McGregor was high on cocaine? I'm not being sarcastic either, I'm genuinely asking. Because I've see people do much worse without any cocaine needed.

European southpaw with a spine tat and a sick left. Yep checks out.

Till is a legend in his own mind. That's pretty much it ...

Another McGregor probably not, but a giant star?
Definitely a possibility. Especially if he out-strikes Wonderboy.

Liverpool is quite inward looking place, the people will look after and support their own. I am not sure that will necessarily open to a wider appeal in the way McGregor carved out for himself

I would think betting lines would put darren till as a favourite vs McGregor especially how he did vs nate diaz at welterweight.

Is there some kind of you know...evidence...to support your claim that McGregor was high on cocaine? I'm not being sarcastic either, I'm genuinely asking. Because I've see people do much worse without any cocaine needed.
conor definitely does blow, good thing about cocaine tho is its out of your system in 48 hours, so its hard to get caught using unless you get busted red handed.

But yea, its pretty common knowledge conor likes to party. not a ped tho so who the fuck cares

Till has one marque win. Conor beat the shit and tko/ko all of his opponents on his rise. Till is talking like mcgregor but not walking like him

Back