Till is going to attempt to take Wonderboy down

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

after he gets outclassed on the feet, Till is going to mix his striking with takedowns. Not sure why people over look this idea. Till is NOT better than Wonderboy on the feet, if he wants to win he's going to have to wrestle a little bit atleast to keep Wonderboy guessing

all I know is I cannot fucking wait

this will be me on Sunday↓
The-Catechism-Cataclysm-Steve-Little-1.jpg

after he gets outclassed on the feet, Till is going to mix his striking with takedowns. Not sure why people over look this idea. Till is NOT better than Wonderboy on the feet, if he wants to win he's going to have to wrestle a little bit atleast to keep Wonderboy guessing

Looking forward to this fight.

CAN'T WAIT!

That would be a much dumber idea...
Everyone that watched teh rory fight knows for a fact Wonderboy is light years ahead of Till on teh ground. Not just the TDD but the GnP he showed there. Till should just still to something he's actually good at, and not try to do something he knows shit fuck how to do.

Yes, all those years with weidman on teh mat, he'll give him what he got from Matt.

This is one of those fights where I think one guy (Wonderboy) is just simply better everywhere than the other guy. The only advantage Till has is in the power department but that's certainly a key advantage to hold.

I honestly think that Till's only vhance in this fight is to catch Wonderboy with a big shot and put him away but having seen Wonderboy's survival skills against Woodley that's not going to be an easy task at all. He may need a flash KO to pull it off.

Aside from Woodley, modern Wonderboy has shockingly outwrestled every opponent, including suplexing Ellenberger on his head and manhandling Rory in every grappling exchange.

lots of last minute action coming in on till think wonderboy might be injured

That’ll be me in 1 hour lol. On my fishing kayak drinking adult sodas
fuck yes

I salute you, cap'n

used to fish for stripers off my shitty LL Bean kayak and christ was it a good time

bring some nips out there and maybe listen to a pawl-cass or two

Till is going to touch WB with the straight left, and WB has a shit chin.

Till is going to attempt to go down on Wonderboy.

Till is going to touch WB with the straight left, and WB has a shit chin.
He seems to have a great chin, what are you talking about? He just looks like he would have a weak chin because he's beautiful.

Meh, every time Woodly touched him he was wobbling around.
Yeah but he's never been KOed and Woodley flattened Lawler in one shot, he also survived getting hit hard by Ellenberger.

fuck yes

I salute you, cap'n

used to fish for stripers off my shitty LL Bean kayak and christ was it a good time

bring some nips out there and maybe listen to a pawl-cass or two
I have a feel free stand up kayak it’s sweet.

I’ve been catching stripers from shore but it’s been too windy and choppy for the kayak. Taking it out on freshwater today for some largemouths.

I’m really lucky to have the ocean/bay and so many lakes nearby

I have a feel free stand up kayak it’s sweet.

I’ve been catching stripers from shore but it’s been too windy and choppy for the kayak. Taking it out on freshwater today for some largemouths.

I’m really lucky to have the ocean/bay and so many lakes nearby
sounds like paradise, mang

got a little house on the bay up on long island, and there is a nice creek behind it to go clamming and crabbing in. So peaceful

goals for when I get more money:

-a nice outrigger kayak with pedals and an electric motor
-a fucking flying zodiac (!)

FIB_p3.JPG

edit: just googled the feelfree and it looks awesome!

Back