It’s a FACT that Werdum and Anderson popped YEARS after their primes

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Both of these legends popped when they were 40+ years old.

Both of them got old, slow, and just wanted to keep up with the young stallions coming their way.

Let these old men bang bros!

#FreeAndy

#FreeDoom

6477B75F-405B-4FEF-AEDC-B7EA06D5FC9B.jpeg

Nah they popped cause juicing is Brazilian culture just like Conor said.

NOBODY CARES.

the babies will hold it against them,
the realistic always assumed everyone is on gear.

but most dont care when they started either way

"Take kindly the counsel of the years,
gracefully surrendering the things of youth."
—Desiderata

I won't say 99% of pro athletes are on steroids like some claim but I do believe at least 60% have used PEDs, it's no wonder that some guys finally get caught after years and years.

Imagine a fighter juicing after he leaves his prime in an attempt to remain competitive.

The sad straw grasping by Anderson fans

No. If you are too old, then you should move on by retiring or just fight people your own age. Taking drugs and cheating should never be an option, encouraged, or defended.

Both of these legends popped when they were 40+ years old.

Both of them got old, slow, and just wanted to keep up with the young stallions coming their way.

Let these old men bang bros!

#FreeAndy

#FreeDoom

View attachment 384051

It's a fact that Anderson Silva failed his first ever random drug testing of his career.

Then again.

#SAYNOTODICKPILLS

Werdum though, I'm going to wait and see how things work out.

Brazilian MMA has gone to the shitter since stricter drug testing came around.

I'd like to think it's just because they got old, but let's be real it's more likely they've been doing it a while

Did Anderson pass a test since USADA came in? Popped prior to a potential Gastelum fight and after Diaz fight? and then his latest stuff?

I guess he got away with it vs DC and Bisping.. which goes to show even the current testing is flawed

Disgraceful

I guess he only started using after USADA and stricter testing came in though.. right guys? that make sense

Anderson popping the first time he was randomly tested does look worse.

Werdum realistically hit his prime in his late 30s on his road to the championship when he developed a good stand up game

Nah. Why would they stay clean when it was legal And start roiding when it became illegal?

I would, like anyone else roid all i could if it was legal.

Back