Growing up in LODZ i saw worse things...

I get a weird vibe from Forrest giving those tours in the Performance Institute.

I think he reminds me of this guy:

Walter-White-Jr-Flynn-image-walter-white-jr-flynn-36738834-376-350.gif

Cejudo got dropped and finished in less than 3mins and is chatting shit... dude is a fucking idiot.

If you watch the videos closely, Karolina and Khabib were having tea during the bus melee

Yeahhhhh because thats how things go in Poland, just constant assaults and fights everywhere. You cant go 1 mile without tripping over some guys beating eachothers brains in on the street. All busses are armored because of the inevitable chance of getting caught in a shoot-out during your bustrip.

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, the whole corny 80s russian/polish tough person with a corny accent stereotype has become lame as fuck.

I don't think she tried to act tough, actually.

Also, if you end up in the wrong neighborhood in Poland (at least in bigger cities) you're at high risk of getting robbed/beat up.

Also, if you end up in the wrong neighborhood in Poland (at least in bigger cities) you're at high risk of getting robbed/beat up.

Sounds like a big city anywhere....

She’s hardly trying to act tough, she just responded to people asking her by saying it’s not a big deal for her. I rate it.

Yeahhhhh because thats how things go in Poland, just constant assaults and fights everywhere. You cant go 1 mile without tripping over some guys beating eachothers brains in on the street. All busses are armored because of the inevitable chance of getting caught in a shoot-out during your bustrip.

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, the whole corny 80s russian/polish tough person with a corny accent stereotype has become lame as fuck.

They grew up in a war zone, bro!

Pfft yeah right. If it was such a fucking war zone how did khabib get a chance to train or grapple bears?nah Syria that’s a fucking war zone. Stupid sherdoggers making stories up for their favourite fighters to make them seem extra bad ass. Soon they’ll be saying Karolina survived the Nazi invasion.

Karolina survived the Nazi invasion, Hindenburg and Titanic.

They grew up in a war zone, bro!

Pfft yeah right. If it was such a fucking war zone how did khabib get a chance to train or grapple bears?nah Syria that’s a fucking war zone. Stupid sherdoggers making stories up for their favourite fighters to make them seem extra bad ass. Soon they’ll be saying Karolina survived the Nazi invasion.
Nice. Poland and Dagestan are entirely different cultures

Poland is no more dangerous than any other developed European country. From my experience anyway I’ve been there twice and have Polish friends.

Back