UFC to ESPN is without doubt good for the sport

Espresso

Post USADA era will make UFC great again
@Silver
Reaction score
Yes ESPN sucks. Yes ESPN will attract more clueless casuals.

However, there is no denying that the UFC can really gain new market share off this deal, and grow as a company all together.

This is a first step to becoming a powerhouse sport and bigger than soccer.... Which is great because i want the UFC to have enough money to at least ATTRACT TALENT, something soccer has been doing for decades. I want kids to look up to Jon Jones, and dream of becoming what Jones became.

Cant wait for UFC on ESPN!

IT IS TIME!

JUST BLEED!

UFC isn't dying. It's dead bruh.

It's not good at all.

It will cripple personalities, make feuds more manufactured, it'll integrate more and more rules and produce EVEN MORE early stoppages which will just be spitting on the sport.

Fuck ESPN and Disney.

Last edited:
Espn- good for sport. Got it.

In other news, the skies' blue, the waters' wet, and sherdoggers are nerds who don't get laid.o_O

It's not good at all.

It will cripple personalities, make feuds more manufactured, it'll integrate more and more rules and produce EVEN MORE early stoppages which will just spitting on the sport.

Fuck ESPN and Disney.
Relax holmes, it's not that bad. And if it IS that bad, there's plenty of other promotions looking to step up.

Relax holmes, it's not that bad. And if it IS that bad, there's plenty of other promotions looking to step up.

I've been around since the beginning so with all due respect, suck my balls.

I want UFC to be a legit sport and just fyi everyone is "relaxed" on the internet. We're sitting and typing for fuck sake.

I've been around since the beginning so with all due respect, suck my balls.

I want UFC to be a legit sport and just fyi everyone is "relaxed" on the internet. We're sitting and typing for fuck sake.
You seem upset. What was Moses like?:)

It's not good at all.

It will cripple personalities, make feuds more manufactured, it'll integrate more and more rules and produce EVEN MORE early stoppages which will just spitting on the sport.

Fuck ESPN and Disney.

This is something that I have wondered:

Are fights more likely to be stopped earlier if a fight card is on free TV rather than PPV?

They need to find a new format of TUF / show and hope it catches on. . . What that would be, I have no idea

What makes you think ESPN is going to grow the sport when it was on Fox which has a much larger audience than ESPN whose audience is shrinking each year as people cut cable?

Also, articles like this on ESPN doesn't really paint the UFC in a good light

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/23539181/ufc-signing-greg-hardy-major-mistake

Again, a good point.

Will ESPN have a say on who is signed/cut?

Heck, will they even have a say as to who will be on next month's card?

If I'm paying that much money, you will be sure that I will express my opinion if my "free cards" are constantly being headlined by a couple of journeymen that few people have heard about.

It's gonna be on ESPN 8..."The Ocho"

EllipticalUnrulyGenet-max-1mb.gif

pepper-and-cotton.gif

Yes ESPN sucks. Yes ESPN will attract more clueless casuals.

However, there is no denying that the UFC can really gain new market share off this deal, and grow as a company all together.

This is a first step to becoming a powerhouse sport and bigger than soccer.... Which is great because i want the UFC to have enough money to at least ATTRACT TALENT, something soccer has been doing for decades. I want kids to look up to Jon Jones, and dream of becoming what Jones became.

Cant wait for UFC on ESPN!

IT IS TIME!

JUST BLEED!
Wait until the politically correct Crowd,the kind of public pos modern ESPN supports,reclaim rights for transsexuals fighters to dispute for belts and ask to cut the ring girls.

WME will fuck this up.

They need to find a new format of TUF / show and hope it catches on. . . What that would be, I have no idea
Introduce the sport to a new audience by bringing in new coaches that are experts in the respective disciplines:

Wrestling - Pay Cael Sanderson money to teach takedowns for six weeks. Jordan Burroughs/Helen Maroulis is a guest coach one episode.
Boxing - Pay Freddie Roach money to teach a decent combination. Ann Wolfe is a guest coach one episode.
BJJ - Pay Marcelo Garcia money to teach subs and sub defense. Royce Gracie is a guest coach one episode.
MMA - Pay Rich Franklin money to fill in the gaps to make them more well rounded. Any current UFC champ can guest coach one episode.

Stop using the show to promote the "coaches's" upcoming PPV. Rather, use the show to re-introduce the sport to the public.

Espn- good for sport. Got it.

In other news, the skies' blue, the waters' wet, and sherdoggers are nerds who don't get laid.o_O
Fook you i get no pussy BUT im not a nerd!

lol UFC will be on ESPN 8 or whatever the fuck

i seen some article talking and a ufc-wwe crossover out of this. bah gawd NO

Back