Are you subscribed to UFC Fight Pass?

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Yay or nay?

giphy.gif

No. I did free trial, then later bought one month for one event. Shit's too hard to search and find, so didn't really have the urge to watch old library stuff.

Even post fight press conf are hard to find right after the event where it exists on Fight Pass, but you can't easily find it on the front page or via search.

Yay but only because I got a year for $20. I dont use it much so thats about the price it should be for me.

Hell yea. It is the best possible source of MMA knowledge for those who haven't been following for ~15 years

Yup. I don't use it a ton, but the primary reason I have it is to watch the Fightpass prelims whenever I have time. And if for no other reason than to see fights like that crazy Peruvian fighter's hail-marry knee-bar last weekend, it's 100% worth it. Unless you can't afford an additional $10/month on top of your other monthly expenses (in which case you should consider not paying for any kind of TV or personal entertainment for that matter).

No.

Whoooooooooo.

Yup, use it every day if not every second day, so many fights to catch up on or simply just rewatch. Plus it's fun to put on ufc events at parties in the background

Yep. They show the Fox cards on it live in Australia now too so that was the last straw in me cutting cable so it's actually saved me money.

It would be great if I weren’t so jaded to MMA.

My interest is barely holding on by a thread.

Plus it's fun to put on ufc events at parties in the background

Hmm... You must be a lot younger than me.

I like UFC, but if i'm liiking to party old PPVs on in the background isn't my kind of fun, and if it's not mine I can't oicture many females at these parties being good with it. Would rather throw on something stupid like Stepbrothers in the background or have music going or some kind of power hour.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back