Did Conor fight chad mendes with a knee injury?

Ortegoat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Supposedly he injured it a few weeks before the fight with Jose. (The fight Jose pulled out of)

He wasn’t training wrestling at all during camp and trying to just remain stable on the feet.

If it’s true, why did he take a short notice fight vs chad mendes?

Was it because he had a built in excuse for a L or was it because he is just that good and on another level mentally...?

Jose pulled with a bruised rib right and RDA with a bruised foot

Conor had a 80% tear 2 weeks out from fighting chad mendes.

That’s crazy

Supposedly he injured it a few weeks before the fight with Jose. (The fight Jose pulled out of)

He wasn’t training wrestling at all during camp and trying to just remain stable on the feet.

If it’s true, why did he take a short notice fight vs chad mendes?

Was it because he had a built in excuse for a L or was it because he is just that good and on another level mentally...?

Jose pulled with a bruised rib right and RDA with a bruised foot

Conor had a 80% tear 2 weeks out from fighting chad mendes.

That’s crazy

Are you talking to yourself?

Lol Chad was 2.5x bigger too. And conrad had gonorrhea too

I don't buy it. If he did, he certainly didn't show it. The first move that either guy threw was Conor throwing a spinning back kick.

"80% tear two weeks out from fighting Mendes."

Uhhh, bullshit.

mcgregorkneemendes.gif

Right, here is Conor throwing his busted ACL at Chad like a weapon right out the gate. What a warrior!
... What a crock of shit lol

mcgregorkneemendes.gif

Right, here is Conor throwing his busted ACL at Chad like a weapon right out the gate. What a warrior!
... What a crock of shit lol

So the whole Notorious documentary is a lie?

Conor was 100% healthy on a Full Camp while Mendes just rolled off the couch on 2 weeks notice.

Full Camp Mendes destroys Full Camp Conor.

Last edited:
Didn’t he beat max Holloway in round 3 after having it torn completely in round 2? Is it that unbelievable?

He tore it himself, trying to pass the crushing guard of Max "Blue Belt Training Out Of His Hawaiian Garage" Holloway. I've read absolutely nowhere that said it was a full grade tear.

Hint, doctors don't say a percentage.

Who gives a Fuuuuuck!! Plenty of fighters have fought injured, I'm a fan of Conor but this shit is getting stupid lol.

Only excuses permissible are his opponents excuses on sherdog.

His opponents are always:

Overrated
Past prime
Club fighters
Unfit
On holiday
Not trying

Etc etc

Conor was 100% healthy on a Full Camp while Mendes just rolled of the couch on 2 weeks notice.

Full Camp Mendes destroys Full Camp Conor.

Ok that’s what I thought. Conor is so full of shit. Fuck all cock gobblers. Am I doing it right?

So the clips of his knee popping and going to get an mri was just a set up?
Buddy. If Conor's ACL was actually torn he wouldn't have passed the pre-fight medical exam. He would've been taken off the card by the athletic commission. This is how sports works.

Forget about the fact ACL reconstruction can up to a year to recover from, if ever.

Buddy. If Conor's ACL was actually torn he wouldn't have passed the pre-fight medical exam. He would've been taken off the card by the athletic commission. This is how sports works.

What about Kevin lees staph infection in plain sight? There was a lot of money riding on this fight too

No it was pretty much healed by fight night but it hindered his training in camp

Back