Anyone with some Insider Info know if Darren Till is a right handed southpaw?

A right handed southpaw?

<23>

You mean like those kids that write with one hand but throw a ball with the other?

if you are right handed why would you lead punch with your non dominant hand

A right handed southpaw?

<23>

You mean like those kids that write with one hand but throw a ball with the other?

To some, like myself. It feels more natural. I move better, It feels better.

Countless fighters both in boxing and MMA have been right handed southpaws. Marvin hagler was a right handed southpaw, the Diaz bros, Winky Wright, oscar de la hoya, Cotto was a left handed orthodox. Lomachenko Is a right handed southpaw as well.

It really depends on the person.

What does it matter? Wonderboy winning anyways

There are those who prefer to lead with their strong hand/leg. Jerome Le Banner, former K-1 great was a notorious right handed southpaw. His lead right hook was devastating.

What does it matter? Wonderboy winning anyways
If he does, It will be in a fucking war.

I think he's gonna get smoked.

There's a reason why his dad tried to dodge this fight at all costs. I feel this is a terrible style matchup for WB.

Countless fighters both in boxing and MMA have been right handed southpaws. Marvin hagler was a right handed southpaw, the Diaz bros, Winky Wright, oscar de la hoya, Cotto was a left handed orthodox. Lomachenko Is a right handed southpaw as well.

I was just yanking your chsin there bro... A lot of left handed mma fighters fight orthodox for some reason - Dan Hardy and Paul Daley built careers on lead left hooks.

I was just yanking your chsin there bro... A lot of left handed mma fighters fight orthodox for some reason - Dan Hardy and Paul Daley built careers on lead left hooks.
yeah I feel that.

the right hook is scary. lol

A right handed southpaw?

<23>

Careful what you say. I'm one of those kids.

<[analyzed}>

Personally, I use my left hand to write, eat with a spoon/fork and jerk off.

But I use my right hand to throw a ball, throw a punch, lift something.

As a kid when I used to skateboard it was all fucked up too. I had some weird stance.

If he does, It will be in a fucking war.

I think he's gonna get smoked.

There's a reason why his dad tried to dodge this fight at all costs. I feel this is a terrible style matchup for WB.

His dodged it because it does nothing for WB. All risk with no reward.

I assume its easier to walk people into if you're moving backwards?

That seems to be the ticket.
Well there's definite benefits from the southpaw vs orthodox matchup Itself.

throwing the hook from that stance / the dominant hand just seems to produce a much cleaner, faster and more powerful punch though. For people that feel more natural from that position at least.

i like it as well. the only issue is you have to work on your left hand so it at least has some pop behind it if ur power hand is gonna be leading

Rich Franklin. Rich told me he likes lead legs to be on the same side. He would circle to the outside of your lead leg to open up his cross while still circling away from your power.

Last edited:
His dodged it because it does nothing for WB. All risk with no reward.
I suppose that's true as well.

Still, I would say It's his toughest fight In the entire division. Wonderboy could win, can never sleep on him..but I just personally think It's a bad style matchup for him. Don't think he's gonna be able to outmove / counter him like he does to most opponents. Till moves just as well If not better, he's very fast, has very good reflexes and has great counters himself. He's also far more dangerous In general.

I like Wonderboy I just personally think he's a little overrated.

We'll see, kinda hype for this one.

after wonderboy is done with till , darren wont know left from right anyway

I suppose that's true as well.

Still, I would say It's his toughest fight In the entire division. Wonderboy could win, can never sleep on him..but I just personally think It's a bad style matchup for him. Don't think he's gonna be able to outmove / counter him like he does to most opponents. Till moves just as well If not better, he's very fast, has very good reflexes and has great counters himself. He's also far more dangerous In general.

I like Wonderboy I just personally think he's a little overrated.

We'll see, kinda hype for this one.

Toughest fight? No, I disagree. You saw what WB did to another tall lanky WW named Rory Macdonald?

Back