Colby calling the police...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Could’ve easily ended Verdoomed’s life these days because as you know a pro fighter is considered as a deadly weapon! So imagine the worst case scenario by the Brazilian losing his cool and eating lead for it especially since cops are trigger happy lately and feel their lives are always in danger. Colby was very wrong! What do you think of that move, especially coming from a pro fighter for the love of God?

Werdum felt like a tough guy at the time. Roided out HW got so triggered he resorted to sucker punching and launching a weapon at a guy he outweighed by 70lbs.

Werdum got KOed by Volkov and pissed hot though so his career is done. Meanwhile Colby is about to be interim champion in two weeks.

So Colby really had the last laugh regardless.
17C36A0D-2E9B-4998-B315-274B86447E97.png
Stay mad nerds. Don’t quote me.

You realise it happened in Australia, not Brazil, right?

Hence the boomerang...

<seedat>

Werdum felt like a tough guy at the time. Roided out HW got so triggered he resorted to sucker punching and launching a weapon at a guy he outweighed by 70lbs.

Werdum got KOed by Volkov and pissed hot though so his career is done. Meanwhile Colby is about to be interim champion in two weeks.

View attachment 383965

Werdum as that dork that nearly got ankle picked by Tony Ferguson. He popped for real? {<jordan}

cac.jpg

View attachment 383965

View attachment 383965
Let’s see if he can survive being RDAed!

Only real tough guys call the police when a toy is thrown at their face

Viking tradition

Colby pressed charges, but I thought the guy in the middle called the cops

View attachment 383965

Wow you're a fucking dork..post a pic of your "10' gf or shut the fuck up poser

As men can we stop bitching about what 'could' have happened and just stick to facts. Nothing happened, the end.

Could’ve easily ended Verdoomed’s life these days because as you know a pro fighter is considered as a deadly weapon! So imagine the worst case scenario by the Brazilian losing his cool and eating lead for it especially since cops are trigger happy lately and feel their lives are always in danger. Colby was very wrong! What do you think of that move, especially coming from a pro fighter for the love of God?
Werdum should have not assaulted him with a weapon.

Back