Fabricio Werdum calls failed USADA test 'misunderstanding' in first statement

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got up this morning to the news that one of my urine samples from April tested positive for a prohibited substance. I am working with my team, the UFC and USADA to understand what happened. I’ve always been careful with everything I take and I’ve always supported a clean sport. We will work hard to solve this misunderstanding and I hope soon to be able to go back to the octagon and do what I love

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/05/fabricio-werdum-failed-usada-test-statement-instagram

How is testing positive a misunderstanding?

There were traces of a boomerang in his A sample.

I enjoyed UFC so much more before USADA.

Colby injected steroid needles into his ass while he was asleep. It's a set up.

Dick pills is over used, he'll have to think of something else

he had the look of a cheater lol

he took a year off after having the performance of his life vs cain and then he comes back vs stipe looking like a 50 year old alcoholic - gut, really soft, muscles shrinking etc. and then he got slept in 3 minutes. he hasnt been the same since

the eye test kinda gave it away a while ago. he took a year off and came back looking like he aged 5-10 more years

Dick pills is over used, he'll have to think of something else

Muscle relaxers to help unfreeze some facial muscles.

giphy.gif

There is no misunderstanding because the test doesn’t speak human languages!

framed by the Americans

I enjoyed UFC so much more before USADA.

Yep, me too.

Not seeing my favorite fighters fight, or seeing them completely diminished is NOT a better product. Fuck testing and regulation.

Give me ubereem kneeing cunts heads off, or TRT Vitor putting his heel through dweeb's faces instead.

Fuck weight classes, fuck ceremonial weigh ins, fuck limiting rules like no soccer kicks and stomps, fuck USADA and draconian drug testing.

Just get 2 beast fighters to slug it out in their top condition and I'll pay double.

guess it could be something non PED.

Back