VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
bisping__square.jpg

Vs.
whittaker.jpg

I was really looking forward to this matchup. Would've been interesting. :(

Same. I was hoping Bisping beat GSP so he could’ve been properly retired by Whittaker.

Doesn't matter, we got to see the WW GOAT become the MW GOAT and become the universal 2 belt holding GOAT.

Doesn't matter, we got to see the WW GOAT become the MW GOAT and become the universal 2 belt holding GOAT.
And then he ducked Whittaker and now wants to fight 19-11 Nate Diaz.

“MW GOAT”
D87F594D-38A4-47D0-936A-6CAB1C6420C3.gif

And then he ducked Whittaker and now wants to fight 19-11 Nate Diaz.

“MW GOAT”
View attachment 383943
GSP is not only MW and WW GOAT, he's MMA GOAT.

The UFC isn't a talented enough organisation for the GOAT. Alien planet is the next destination for him to become the universe GOAT.

After seeing GSP drop Bisping, and Robert just display mad skills against Jacare and Yoel, I'm actually glad that the fight didn't happen. Poor Count would have most likely gotten mauled.

You must really hate Bisping if you are sad we never saw Bisping/Bobby Knuckles. Mike hardly got by a 46 yr old Hendo, got choked out by GSP, and then viscously KO'ed by Gastelum. Whittaker would have hurt him badly - it would have only been interesting if you have ill will towards Bisping.

Sad that Bisping never actually defended his belt against a ranked opponent.

Biggest joke of a title reign ever. But hey, he got paid.

You must really hate Bisping if you are sad we never saw Bisping/Bobby Knuckles. Mike hardly got by a 46 yr old Hendo, got choked out by GSP, and then viscously KO'ed by Gastelum. Whittaker would have hurt him badly - it would have only been interesting if you have ill will towards Bisping.
Actually, Whitaker is a great well rounded fighter but I think Gastelum has more power in his hands and was a more dangerous fight in terms of damage for Bisping.

That was brutal.

MinorImpoliteHuemul-size_restricted.gif

Actually, Whitaker is a great well rounded fighter but I think Gastelum has more power in his hands and was a more dangerous fight in terms of damage for Bisping.

That was brutal.

MinorImpoliteHuemul-size_restricted.gif
that's fair. It's hard to see Rob landing a more spectacular KO haha. But IMO Gastelum only beats Whittaker in the "power" department. Both are very good on their feet... I'll give Kelvin the edge in Power and Bobby the edge in accuracy.

Whittaker would've schooled Bisping.

Yeah I really wanted to see that fight way more than Bisping vs GSP, it's shitty that we missed out on a classic like that for some bullshit undeserved 'money' fight.

IMO, Bisping is basically the Forrest Griffin of MW. A guy who was always a good fighter and was a long-time top 10 guy who no one would've dreamed would've held a title but somehow the cards fell the right way and they capitalized on their opportunity. Can't hate on them for seizing their moment.

It was booked for the Rousey-Holm card but Bisping got injured so Whittaker fought Hall who was coming off the Mousasi win

Back