Wonderboy Thompson Vs Darren Till

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just realized the fight is this weekend

Can't wait for Wonderboy to kick that accent straight out of Darren Till's smug face.

this-gonna-be-good-gif-14.gif

tumblr_ogeq14X11w1ry1rm7o1_500.gif

What are your thoughts on this fight?

Can't wait for Wonderboy to kick that accent straight out of Darren Till's smug face.

Did you get that yellow today?

Wonderboy capitalizes on Tills aggression and wins by tko.

Crucial moment for Till’s hype train.

Till by TKO

Why would anyone want this guy to win anyway. Just look at him.

864736492.jpg.0.jpg

darren-till-ufc-fight-night-109-3.jpg

He got that face you just want to punch athough he would kick my ass.

Wonderboy got this one he is going to be too technical for Till and show he is a higher level of striker.

Like them both, but it would good for the division and the sport to see a wholly new level of ability be demonstrated and realized by a truly dominant and inarguably great demonstration by Till. Wonderboy is pretty special, but has never demonstrated that proven level of true greatness that the sport could really use.

Wonderboy is in a lot of trouble, he gonna get beat up badly in England and there won't be thing is dad can do to help him...

Wonderboy is in a lot of trouble, he gonna get beat up badly in England and there won't be thing is dad can do to help him...
you underestimate the connection WB has with his dad, who will be cageside

wonderboy does well against guys in there home country ( like WB did against rory )

Like them both, but it would good for the division and the sport to see a wholly new level of ability be demonstrated and realized by a truly dominant and inarguably great demonstration by Till. Wonderboy is pretty special, but has never demonstrated that proven level of true greatness that the sport could really use.
I see what you're saying. Wonderboy winning would most likely mean another fight against Woodley in the near future. Unless someone else beats Woodley before that.

Although Wonderboy isn't a "true great" he would be champ if it wasn't for a very close loss to Woodley. I can't see anyone beating him at WW right now.

Till is gonna run through him

mark my words

There's a reason why WB's daddy did everything he could to dodge

This is a terrible matchup for WB

Yeah, the more I study both fighters, the more I come to the conclusion that Wonderboy will win. We've seen Till get dropped by a lesser striker than Wonderboy. If Till wins, it will be because he's improved beyond what he's shown in the octagon. Till will need to pressure him like Woodley did by cutting off the cage, but stick to throwing counters.

Wonderboy gonna take him to school and it will be satisfying. Cant picture Till getting past him. Too young, too unexperienced with high level strikers.

Till is gonna run through him

mark my words

There's a reason why WB's daddy did everything he could to dodge

This is a terrible matchup for WB
Run through him? Cmon, don't say stuff you will be embarrassed to read later.

Who has Till beat?

Cowboy? A shot LW

That's literally it.

Back