Biggest size differences in UFC history.

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
caol-uno-gleison-tibau.jpg

Uno walks at like 150-155 and this was back when Tibau came down from 185+. How the fuck did they sanction this fight. Tibau was easily 30 pounds heavier. Needless to say this fight was a slaughter.

864737142.jpg

While Donald And Till are both pretty tall, Donald is a small welterweight and basically did not cut much weight. Till walks at 200 and is just ginormous in comparison to cowboy.

sylvia%20monson.5.jpg

6'8 Tim vs 5'8 Monson. I think this might be the biggest difference in height next to Struve vs Hunt.

maxresdefault.jpg

DC is not a little man by any means, but he completely took out TRT Silva. Silva was probably 40 pounds bigger but it didn't matter.

What are some other good examples?

Keith Hackney vs Emmanuel Yarborough.
Paul Varelans vs Mark Hall.
Don Frye vs Thomas Ramirez
Gerrard Gordeau vs Telia Tuli
Koji Kitao vs Mark Hall
Scott Ferrozo vs Jim Mullen

Royce vs UFC 1 !!! But since weight classes... there have been a few. Some guys don't care... Let Them Blame!!!

I've only been following the sport for the past couple years and Till - Cerrone was the biggest in cage difference that I've seen.

Royce vs. Most of his career.

Obligatory

CwNK70OUEAAndeo.jpg

Conor is so brave to have fought a guy who cuts weight to get to HW

caol-uno-gleison-tibau.jpg

Uno walks at like 150-155 and this was back when Tibau came down from 185+. How the fuck did they sanction this fight. Tibau was easily 30 pounds heavier. Needless to say this fight was a slaughter.

864737142.jpg

While Donald And Till are both pretty tall, Donald is a small welterweight and basically did not cut much weight. Till walks at 200 and is just ginormous in comparison to cowboy.

sylvia%20monson.5.jpg

6'8 Tim vs 5'8 Monson. I think this might be the biggest difference in height next to Struve vs Hunt.

maxresdefault.jpg

DC is not a little man by any means, but he completely took out TRT Silva. Silva was probably 40 pounds bigger but it didn't matter.

What are some other good examples?
Ricardo Morais @ IAFC...

I remember Igor vs Fred Floyd or Varelans

oh fuck me, TS said in the UFC nvm

Back