A thread for Tyron Woodley fans

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
Woodley is constantly getting shit on and belittled in these forums. I think he’s fantastic. Lightning speed and ability to close the distance. Very hard punches. Great chin. Great wrestling.

He completely dominated Maia, who has the most boring fighting style in UFC history. And he actually made it an interesting fight. I thought his wins over Kos and Lawler were also excellent.

Who else is really looking forward to his return? And who else thinks he’d put a serious beating on GSP, even if he lost a decision?

Looking very forward to his return, I also hope Wonderboy keeps winning so we get the warranted trilogy. He's like the Floyd Mayweather of MMA with KO power

Woodley at least defends against top contenders.

In the age of ducking, that at least should be acknowledged imo.

tumblr_meeojfTIFX1qfbfqro1_400.gif

He’s boring and a point fighter and is trying to pick and choose easy contenders as a champion. Fuck him

Woodley is constantly getting shit on and belittled in these forums. I think he’s fantastic. Lightning speed and ability to close the distance. Very hard punches. Great chin. Great wrestling.

He completely dominated Maia, who has the most boring fighting style in UFC history. And he actually made it an interesting fight. I thought his wins over Kos and Lawler were also excellent.

Who else is really looking forward to his return? And who else thinks he’d put a serious beating on GSP, even if he lost a decision?
The Maia fight was in no way interesting, I don't care how much of a purist someone is, it stunk.

i think he is a big cry baby

and that he got . slapped by conor

lol @ bowing down to conor @ 205 and giving him your belt

disgrace

so called gangsta from the hood

Woodley needs to go, I can't wait for someone to knock him out.

Like mentioned... fights the top guys. Can be explosive when he wants... Should be interesting vs Covington - Dos Anjos winner... After that.... St Pierre return to 170?

Oh, so he DOES have fans?!

i think he is a big cry baby

and that he got . slapped by conor

lol @ bowing down to conor @ 205 and giving him your belt

disgrace

so called gangsta from the hood

I’d like to see Connie get into the cage with him. Let’s see how hard he slaps him then.

i dont get all the hate. he can come off as liberal or complaining or whatever but it is frustrating to be black in the US. he fought and earned his way up the ladder. people say he picks fights but who has he ducked?

Just to be clear, you're claiming that woodley/maia was an interesting fight, and that it was woodley who made it interesting?

Back