Since Werdum is out of the Olinynk fight. Barnett just got cleared. Equally as interesting fight.

I support that choice. I could see Barnett wanting to fight in Russia... would cain be ready by then? maybe mark hunt? otherwise, I don't see any headline worthy heavyweights who'd be available.

Not just as interesting to me at all

But more interesting than any alternatives they're likely to find so I'm on board

Perfect time for Jon Jones to stepup...

Not just as interesting to me at all

But more interesting than any alternatives they're likely to find so I'm on board

I think it's a closer and more intriguing fight.

I don't think Olinynk is catching Werdum anytime soon and Werdum will beat him in the standup. Barnett is far more of a toss up fight.

Josh Barnett the clean option. What a world we live in.

I think it's a closer and more intriguing fight.

I don't think Olinynk is catching Werdum anytime soon and Werdum will beat him in the standup. Barnett is far more of a toss up fight.

I agree with all of that but I'd rather watch 2018 Werdum compete than 2018 Barnett any day of the week lol

He's less shot imo and there's the chance he'll pull of a beautiful KO or sub where with Barnett I really don't know what we're going to see but I don't have high hopes it will be anything amazing

I agree with all of that but I'd rather watch 2018 Werdum compete than 2018 Barnett any day of the week lol

He's less shot imo and there's the chance he'll pull of a beautiful KO or sub where with Barnett I really don't know what we're going to see but I don't have high hopes it will be anything amazing
I think it's a closer fight but their grappling can negate one another and it just turns into a sloppy stand up brawl. Which I'm ok with. :)

Alexander Volkov vs. Alexey Olinyk would be better, imo. Being in Russia and all.

I think it's a closer fight but their grappling can negate one another and it just turns into a sloppy stand up brawl. Which I'm ok with. :)

I really hope they just have a gentleman's agreement to grapple because I think that's the best case scenario for this one

I'd watch them compete on the mat all day but I don't really want to see these two trying to swang and bang in the 4th and 5th rounds it'll get real ugly

Back