So who wins this weekend?

jpadilla295

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
How will the outcome of UFC Liverpool's Main Event be determined. I believe it will look alot like Wonderboy vs Masvidal for 5 rounds. Wonderboy via UD.

065_Stephen_Thompson_vs_Jorge_Masvidal.0.jpg

49-46 Wonderboy UD

I'll be rooting for Till though as I think a big Till win will make the WW division more interesting/exciting going forward.

Wonderman by decision

Possibly a late TKO after Till's gas tank gives out

We'll see though. It's a big step up for Till who has been improving rapidly. Possible he shows up better than ever and connects early, I just don't see it

Till is a big dude. Wonderboy has excellent movement. I see Wonderboy taking a decision.

Till is overrated he beat Cowboy..... i got Wonderboy by Ko or Tko. It can also go to a decision where i see wonderboy winning every round possibly dropping till a few times.

On paper wonderboy should take him. He’s got the much higher level experience but who knows? I will probably root for till out of loyalty but to be honest I’m a wonderboy fan so I’ll be sad to see either lose.

Wonderboy is a great fighter and he seems like a good dude too.

I have no Idea how stephen thompson has fans after his last 3 fights. Cant stand him but dont really like till either. Two guys i just cant get behind, hopefully ponzi or usman takes both of them out and creates another new contender.

He made a fight with Jorge Masvidal boring, guy is the female holly holm.

Wonderboy via late tko or comfortable decision victory.

Rewatched Till vs Cowboy last night, I don't think it's an easy pick at all. He made Cerrone look like a confused amateur and had him on his heels the entire fight. Seeing Cowboy nervous to pull the trigger or come in for a 2nd takedown was weird. I will go with Wonderboy in the 2nd via spinning shit.

I want Till to pen wonderboy against the cage and finish him with a flurry of violence that resembles chuck on tito.

Its just the cornering him part im very sceptical that he can achieve. Heres hoping.

I'm big time on Till

And I'm pretty good at picking fights

Till by second rd ko.Then watch everyone on here claiming they picked him to win months ago!

I have no Idea how stephen thompson has fans after his last 3 fights. Cant stand him but dont really like till either. Two guys i just cant get behind, hopefully ponzi or usman takes both of them out and creates another new contender.

He made a fight with Jorge Masvidal boring, guy is the female holly holm.
Wonderboy: 8-1-1 in his last 10 fights, with the only loss and draw coming against the champ Woodley
Holly Holm: 1-4 in her last 5 fights

Don't you EVER compare Wonderboy to Holly Holm again. He's a good dude and an incredibly skilled fighter that creates a ton of problems for opponents. I love watching him fight.

Wonderboy: 8-1-1 in his last 10 fights, with the only loss and draw coming against the champ Woodley
Holly Holm: 1-4 in her last 5 fights

Don't you EVER compare Wonderboy to Holly Holm again. He's a good dude and an incredibly skilled fighter that creates a ton of problems for opponents. I love watching him fight.
Thompson throws half hearted shots and hasnt commited to finishing someone in a few years. Dudes the perfect example of a point fighter. Enjoy watching his mediocre fights. I Dont.

Wonderby by UD in a boring AF fight...
Hopefully the USMAN is going to stop him in the next figjt

wonderboy is one of my favourite fighters, till a bit oversized for WW. should be a good battle

Back