Why did Conor say "Stay Ready" but not fight Khabib?

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

Conor probabaly didn't think that someone would pull out again and could seem tough on twitter.

Khabib bless

He was ready for tony, not khabib
f9c1dmv9iep01.jpg

Stay ready for when Khabib and Tony pull out and Eddie is given one of the spots.

I didn't say he claimed he was only ready for tony, I'm claiming he was scared of khabib

he tried to fight khabib, khabib stayed on the bus and hid behind a crying rose

Conor doesnt know what hes saying anymore. He just gets drunk then tweets things that make him sound edgy to his fanboys who eat that shit up.

He was ready, but then he remembered the hundred million he just made.

he says a lot of things, mostly bs.

Because he just talks shit and doesn't fight.

Is normal.

You do realize that the UFC has to want you to step in for you to be able to fight on a specific card, right? They asked Max, Ortega, Eddie, Pettis, Felder, and Iaquinta, and nothing indicates they asked Conor.

They said 3 weeks notice was too little to properly promote a Conor fight with Frankie, but you really think 6 days notice was enough for a world title fight with Khabib after all the tickets had already been sold at a far lower rate than they'd be worth in this situation?

I mean I know you guys hate Conor, but if you guys really think the way you post it's no wonder you don't run a business.

You do realize that the UFC has to want you to step in for you to be able to fight on a specific card, right? They asked Max, Ortega, Eddie, Pettis, Felder, and Iaquinta, and nothing indicates they asked Conor.

They said 3 weeks notice was too little to properly promote a Conor fight with Frankie, but you really think 6 days notice was enough for a world title fight with Khabib after all the tickets had already been sold at a far lower rate than they'd be worth in this situation?

I mean I know you guys hate Conor, but if you guys really think the way you post it's no wonder you don't run a business.
LMAO at actuslly thinking that step in was actually fucking true.

If Conor said he'd fight in 3 weeks they would have said yes straight away. They don't need to promote it, it promotes itself.

He was never fighting Edgar.

You may want to sit down for this.

Sometimes people say things that aren’t true for the sake of personal appearance.

he tried to fight khabib, khabib stayed on the bus and hid behind a crying rose

Conor was so Embarrassed about his stay ready failure, being stripped for cowardice, and Artem shitting his pants from khabib, that he flew thousands of miles to hide behind a fat bald security guard and throw a trolley at a window.

Fortunately for him, sociopathic weak minded bottom feeders will convince themselves of anything their hero says.

#Stayretired

Conor probabaly didn't think that someone would pull out again and could seem tough on twitter.

Khabib bless

Dana said he'd never allow him to step in on short notice against anyone, because he would want to fully promote it. $$$.

Back