most blatant ducking you've ever seen from a fighter.

Hard to top GDR tbh. A lot of the stuff people call ducking here isn't actually ducking, but being offered a fight and dropping a title to avoid it is pretty blatant.

Well at least she was honest about it.

Bisping against any top contender when he was champ. Not one, but TWO forced """""""superfights"""""""" in a row leaving the people who actually deserved the shot on ice. At least GSP free'd up the belt after those shenanigans.

GenerousCoolAmericanlobster.gif

GSP's "colitis" was pretty bad. I don't blame him for not wanting a piece of Whitaker, and with what he's accomplished I don't blame him for seeking the money fights and superfights instead of trying to defend at 185. But actually claiming that fighting at 185 lbs was bad for his health like he doesn't walk around well above that was pretty silly.

Bisping wanting nothing to do with Yoel Romero, which was a pretty smart move on his part.

I think Conor is the worst though, because at least GDR didn't try to hold on to her belt while doing it.

GSP to Whitaker. Comes back to fight Bisping then gets piles and cant fight at MW anymore... Lol also ducked Anderson which was verified when he fought Bisping.

GDR set the standard lately. She knew if she won the belt Cyborg was the next fight.
While I defended him early in his reign Woodley really acted like a quacker in the 2nd half of 2017. I'm fine to defend my title against Nate Diaz but if it's a WW contender I have to go for surgery. Boooooooo.

GDR ducked once

conor has ducked title defences his entire career. never defended 2 belts at cage warriors, got a belt off aldo, fought nate diaz twice, got a lw belt, took maternity leave then fucked off to boxing

ducked and ducked til he got stripped

GOAT ducker

Last edited:
I get GDR confused with Conor De Randamie.

They both looked at the contenders and decided to hand over their belts in perfect health rather than fight them.

Tyron "bad for my brand" Woodley ducking Lombard.

<This7><This7><This7>
GSP's "colitis" was pretty bad. I don't blame him for not wanting a piece of Whitaker, and with what he's accomplished I don't blame him for seeking the money fights and superfights instead of trying to defend at 185. But actually claiming that fighting at 185 lbs was bad for his health like he doesn't walk around well above that was pretty silly.

The only fighter in the history of the UFC to become less healthy moving UP a weight class.

<36>

Back