Is Dana a good or bad President of the UFC?!

TacticalTit

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys,

do you think dana is a good or a bad boss?

if you look at the financial site: YES

if you look at the etnic site: NO

well, at least i wish i had an boss like dana.

peace out, or as we say in germany: Schnitzel out.

Hey guys,

He is not an actual president. He's a loudmouth public speaker and doesn't govern anything.

/thread. Or, as you say in Germany, eat Bratwurst

LInks to said websites?

I need more information to make this decision.

He is not an actual president. He's a loudmouth public speaker and doesn't govern anything.

/thread. Or, as you say in Germany, eat Bratwurst

He is the public speaker but he does govern some things, just not everything.

Hey guys,

That's a third nipple level post.

I'm pretty fluent in german, and the correct term would be: Auf wienerschnitzel.

i like ufc having "dick"head like him as president.

currently?

awful

he is scamming wme for $
made money behind their back with floyd/conor

would zuffa be in the situation wme are in right now with conor? NOPE

doesn't care about the future
just here having fun
took one for the team as wme wanted him to stay as part of the 4 billion $ deal they got scammed for that i called
not that it was a bad part on dana to stay as he's making easy money and less workload

yeah, press-conferences.
Or, at least, he tells them when to stop.

Well more than that. Dana's always played a big role in the UFC, less so after WME but still a big role. He can be very annoying but that's something else.

Well more than that. Dana's always played a big role in the UFC, less so after WME but still a big role. He can be very annoying but that's something else.

Never he had any big roles beside publicity.
Neither with Fertittas nor with WME

giphy.gif

He's a better president than Obama, not as good as Trump, but superior to what Hillary could have been.

Dana was the perfect man to front the UFC back in the day, but it's clear he's lost some of his hunger and enthusiasm, which is natural considering his wealth and small stake in the new UFC.

I think part of the sale included him staying on for a set amount of time, i'd guess 3-5 years, I fully expect him to leave when that time is up, he clearly wants to be in control of whatever he's doing.

Hes like the British Queen in that he gets paid for doing fuck all, has outstayed his welcome, gets to put his face to things and most people cant stand him and/or think hes a complete clown.

At this point hes nothing but a noticeable face/hypeman for the company

Hes like the British Queen in that he gets paid for doing fuck all, has outstayed his welcome, gets to put his face to things and most people cant stand him and/or think hes a complete clown.

The Queen's just an old woman who lives in a mansion and mostly keeps herself to herself. As a human being, she doesn't attract much attention, positive or negative.

Back