Rogan speculates that Conor was on coke live in air

DanMMAleague

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

*On air

Within the first minute Rogan says;

“That didn’t look like a booze move, it looked like a coke move”.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

insecure manlets and coke go together like peanut butter and jelly.

Conor does coke. Theres no doubt about it. Whether he was on it at that moment who knows.

It must be nice to have extreme views on absolutely everything. It cant just be "great athlete" it has to be "once ever in human history athlete". Has Joe ever heard of middle ground? "Conor acted strange" nope! "Conor was on coke!" "Jones took PEDs" nope! "His cocaine was tainted with PEDs "

You don't need coke to act crazy, but you can act crazy on coke and it's scandalous and people are drawn to scandals so they run with it.

Very unprofessional by rogan here. Literally no proof, pure speculation. This is how rumours start, loose lips sink ships.

'Oh he looked like he was on coke!' is not equal to being on coke, sorry shertards.

He needs to stop speculating shit about fighters and drugs, it's really obvious Rogan was that kid who talked about drugs in high school and never did any. Nerd much (I kid) .

But really, Jon Jones did a line of coke, laced with tainted creatine. Really Joe? GTFO.

I wonder how that couldn’t have been ”a booze move”?

<{hughesimpress}>

With the amount of unsubstantiated bullshit that rogan chats it’s a wonder that he hasn’t been done for libel.

And the way that Rogan loves to overstate how much a relatively mild stimulant can completely change your personality is pretty hilarious.
Obviously people can get hooked and go a bit nuts, but it’s hardly in the realms of crack and meth and it’s pretty obvious that McGregor is not a coke addict <Lmaoo>

With the amount of unsubstantiated bullshit that rogan chats it’s a wonder that he hasn’t been done for libel.

And the way that Rogan loves to overstate how much a relatively mild stimulant can completely change your personality is pretty hilarious.
Obviously people can get hooked and go a bit nuts, but it’s hardly in the realms of crack and meth and it’s pretty obvious that McGregor is not a coke addict <Lmaoo>

I wouldn't say it's obvious hes not on coke at all, his behaviour recently wouldn't make it out the realms of possibility.

I do think as an UFC employee though, Rogan shouldn't be making statements like this without any substantial evidence.

I like Rogan but fuck lol, if you work for the UFC don't trash their biggest money maker.

However, I agree, Conor is probably on coke based off how he's acted since he became the UFC's golden boy. But who knows?

I wouldn't say it's obvious hes not on coke at all, his behaviour recently wouldn't make it out the realms of possibility.

I do think as an UFC employee though, Rogan shouldn't be making statements like this without any substantial evidence.

I’m not saying it’s obvious McGregor is not on coke, I’m saying he’s not an addict. The idea of being on a massive coke binge and then hopping on a private jet to Brooklyn, with no body trying to stop him, based upon a coke dream is pretty extreme.

I’d suggest it’s a lot more likely that he was pissed with the artem thing and knew it would make good promo as well.

Anyway, coke is extremely prevalent in celebrity circles and he has been known to mix with people that have been jailed for dealing drugs, so i’d be surprised if he had never dabbled, just like masses of people that go out clubbing at the weekend.

But yeah, Rogan has been making it increasingly hard to enjoy listening to him of late.

Very unprofessional by rogan here. Literally no proof, pure speculation. This is how rumours start, loose lips sink ships.

'Oh he looked like he was on coke!' is not equal to being on coke, sorry shertards.

This.

BETAs projecting.

They think you can act as ALPHA as Connor on coke only!

Well he doesn't fight so who gives a shit
He made his money, let him enjoy it however he wants

Sherdog: home of the eye test

Back