Trevor Whittman and John Hackleman interview

Hammer9

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Hey guys, new to sherdog here but a long time follower. I've recently started interviewing coaches and fighters on my YouTube channel and wanted to let you guys check out a couple of my interviews so far. I have many more coming up and thought you guys would enjoy. Below are my interviews with John Hackleman (Chuck Liddels coach) and Trevor Whittman. Enjoy!

Why are they wearing hats? Are they trying to hide their...

071small.jpg

<WellThere>

Hey guys, new to sherdog here but a long time follower. I've recently started interviewing coaches and fighters on my YouTube channel and wanted to let you guys check out a couple of my interviews so far. I have many more coming up and thought you guys would enjoy. Below are my interviews with John Hackleman (Chuck Liddels coach) and Trevor Whittman. Enjoy!

Thanks for sharing ts. I will check them out.

Lmao this is what a sherdog troll and post whore contributes to a good thread. Don't mind the nerds ts

You're going bald, aren't you? Worry not, I got you:

Finasteride 1mg/day (cut 5mg pills into quarters) daily + 2x minoxidil 1mL/day (if you have long hair use liquid, if hair is short, foam will do fine) + 1-2% Ketoconazole shampoo (Nizoral, Regenepure) 3x/week + 1x 2500mcg Biotin/day. This way you attack the root cause of male pattern baldness (3α-Dihydroprogesterone) as well as simultaneous regrowth with minoxidil. You can add a dermaroller for better absorption (0.5mm needles), 3x/week.

You're welcome.

Great interviews I am always interested in what Whittman has to say

Twittman has always come off like a weasel

Back