So Till beats up an undersized WW(Cerrone) and now thinks he can beat up HWs?

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Till and his bogus kickboxing record(44-0 with 33 KO’s?? Lol) is getting carried away with his own hype..

I really think Thompson and his less bogus(but also bogus) kickboxing record is gonna give Till all sorts of trouble.

Other than being larger than most of his opponents, I don’t see what really stands out about Till. Someone explain this English dandy’s skill set and why he is so hyped?

The next Dan Hardy will get derailed this week....

images

I don't think Thompson's kickboxing record is bogus. He fought in Chuck Norris' kickboxing league after all. Some great knockouts there.

Thompson will win, I believe. He is very savvy, and Till is likely going to play his game.

Till and his bogus kickboxing record(44-0 with 33 KO’s?? Lol) is getting carried away with his own hype..

I really think Thompson and his less bogus(but also bogus) kickboxing record is gonna give Till all sorts of trouble.

Other than being larger than most of his opponents, I don’t see what really stands out about Till. Someone explain this English dandy’s skill set and why he is so hyped?

The next Dan Hardy will get derailed this week....

images

I like the kid and he has skills, but I feel WB going to show him too many angles and footwork. I give Till first 2 rounds before he starts to gas, and WB starts taking over.

I don't think Thompson's kickboxing record is bogus. He fought in Chuck Norris' kickboxing league after all. Some great knockouts there.

Thompson will win, I believe. He is very savvy, and Till is likely going to play his game.

Not sold on Till's cardio either. I think it's going to fail him in the championship rounds

In his defense, he said he could beat up a HW boxer, not a HW mixed martial artist.

And maybe he could. A great WW wrestler definitely could.

Wonder will hand him his first L

Doesn't mean Till isn't a good fighter and won't one day be a champion tho, still young in the game but I think Wonder is too much too soon at this point.

Wonder will hand him his first L

Doesn't mean Till isn't a good fighter and won't one day be a champion tho, still young in the game but I think Wonder is too much too soon at this point.

Agreed.

In his defense, he said he could beat up a HW boxer, not a HW mixed martial artist.

And maybe he could. A great WW wrestler definitely could.
Not just a HW boxer but a huge, athletic HW champion.

Joshua would knock Till dead anytime, anywhere.

I like the kid and he has skills, but I feel WB going to show him too many angles and footwork. I give Till first 2 rounds before he starts to gas, and WB starts taking over.

I honestly think WB sweeps him. 49-46 at the least.

The guy who stopped a ranked welterweight thinks he can defeat a HW from another sport under MMA rules. That’s really not that crazy. That being said, Wonderboy will probably be too much for him.

You went a little far here and I do think Till is an interesting prospect but I do think Wonderman is too much too soon for Till

For a lot of people on here the only Till fight they've ever seen is the cowboy fight so naturally they're going to think he's unbeatable

Wonderboy got a more legit record, but the level of American kickboxing at its highest level Is still a farcry from K1.

Till literally fought in gyms in front of like 20 people.

Stick to the narrative. When you don’t like someone, you need to take a giant shit on everything that person did. It’s the Sherdog way.
In that case, fuck Tom Cruise. Everything he did post-Top Gun is bullshit.

Back