Michael Chiesa to make FS1 analyst debut for UFC Liverpool

The lightweight contender will make his FOX Sports 1 broadcasting debut when he joins Michael Bisping, Jimmy Smith, and Karyn Bryant on the analyst desk this weekend for UFC Liverpool, FOX announced Monday.

This will be the 30-year-old’s first time working the FS1 desk and his first time providing analysis for a UFC event. Chiesa will take part in the pre-show and the post-fight recap.

Cageside broadcasting duties will be handled by Dan Hardy and Brendan Fitzgerald.

Guy seems dumb as a box of rocks.

Better shave that beard and get a haircut, hippie.

Good for him. I look forward to hearing him at the table, I hope he handles pre-fight and post-fight duties well. I'm always glad when other fighters get involved in the production aspect of fighting. Bisping, Smith and Chiesa could prove for an interesting combo if they have good banter between them.

Hope they bring El Cucuy back for the Calgary fight, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: will probably ask the winner if they were rocked after being hit by the peoples elbow <[analyzed}>

FS1... giving these guys an out after fighting... Could turn out to be interesting. Hope he has half the talent of Felder and could it could be good.

I guess this is a reward for Conor's antics and Chiesa not being a dick about it.

Dude needs to trim that shit a bit tho.

You can't go on FOX looking like a hobo even if you put on a suit.

he was given the job to not prss charges on conor

been dying to do a crayon drawing of the guy for years.

Tweeted him to ask for the exact color of his nipples, RGB #

guy never responded. Wondering if he’s mad or just too busy

weird reward, hope he does well.

How is that weird?

It's probably the best gig a mid level nobody type of fighter could ever hope for post fighting career.

Yves Edwards would be stuck coaching right now not wearing suits on FOX.

Back