Bisping tells great Condit story about the time they visited the special forces

"Hit me as hard as you want to get hit back."

Condit is the man. Fuck the Diaz crybabies.

There's a video floating around supposedly of this. Bisping seems to have made most of this story up.

Bisping… We are staying first class... in a tent. But props for going to support the troops.

i was listening to that podcast having been watched that video years ago thinking damn bisping has been punched to much.

There's a video floating around supposedly of this. Bisping seems to have made most of this story up.

Well this video is edited so who ever recorded, might’ve taken it off. I mean it does make military guys look bad if true.

tenor.png

Did Bisping remember this before, or after he got H-Bombed?

Well this video is edited so who ever recorded, might’ve taken it off. I mean it does make military guys look bad if true.

Why does it make them look bad? One of the best welterweights of all time vs soldiers who train hand to hand combat at most a couple hours a week.

It's going to be a sad day when Condit actually does hang up the gloves for good.

Great story. Bisping and Condit are both interesting guys.

"Hit me as hard as you want to get hit back."

Condit is the man. Fuck the Diaz crybabies.
Did you even watch the fight, diaz had 3 points, 2 arm crosses, and 14 one liners. Wtf did condit do besides spam kicks to the Head and body... Some spinning shit?

Pre-Coffee Condit is one of the most fun fighters ever.

i really don't care abt these military guys

I empathize with the trauma many of then endure, but as far as this patriotic ass kissing... It's just another pile of shit perpetuated by government so that white trash hicks will brainlessly continue to indirectly support galactic spending on our defense budget (so that rich assholes can profit off of it).

Great story, sad to see these guys on their way out of the sport.

Will always be a fan.

Back