No clause in Cyborg's contract.

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
She can leave after her next two fights. And she's leaving. Welp. I don't know how she pulled that off.

Good, her division literally doesn't even exist in MMA.

I'd actually be interested in seeing her box Cecilia Braekhus.

Dana knows cyborg is good for only a few big ppvs before she will clear out everyone at 145.

He made his money and will just shut the nonexistent division down

Good. A 145 division was dumb anyway.

GDR and Nunes both ducked her.

145 really isn't a division.

Cyborg might make more $ boxing.

I’d wish he’d do this with other shitty champs and divisions.

Get rid of Conor and a few other nipple twisters.

If she asked for a fight on coast of Cali, it could be a Santa Clause

She can leave after her next two fights. And she's leaving. Welp. I don't know how she pulled that off.

it the same contract she signed ever year. it a 12 month contract. I bet she never fights again in ufc and tuf will crown a new 145 champ in ufc.

she off to belaltor to now fight people with even less hance to beat her than any of the people in the ufc.

Of course real fight fans want to see the best female fighter EVER beat the fuck out of her opponents and turn them into a pulp. But as this is an american forum full of Ronda's widows who thought she could outbox Floyd and beat Velasquez, don´t expect to see any love for Cyborg, TS.
lTJcxZV.gif

It's too bad Ronda and the UFC avoided her like the plague, I bet DFW wishes he could have that one back now.

Considering there isn't even a top 10 for wmma 145(is there? Who cares probably all trash either way). It would be best to cut a division. With a champion that's honestly an annoying character, and has literally no interesting match ups, cause one again, the most shallow division ever in UFC.

Beat up Holly again then take out bimbo anderson.

Then move on to other things

She'll come begging at Dana's feet after getting paid 50k to fight pro boxers and get destroyed in the process.

Two fights is too many honestly. Only need one more

Other than Nunes I can't think of a Cyborg fight I really want to see

Anyone else she's just going to walk all over. Hell she might even walk all over Nunes too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back