Now That UFC Will Eventually Come to Moscow...

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
What names would you like to see on it? I know some are almost confirmed for it, but who would you like to see on this card?

95% Zabit will fight on it
Taisumov wants to fight on this event (and also in Germany, which is pretty close to this event)
Oleynik will be fighting Werdum

I would like to see:
Aleksandr Volkov
Rustam Khabilov
Islam Makhachev (but they placed him to fight in Canada, like 3 weeks before this event...)
Petr Yan (will fight in Singapore.. close to this event)
Magomed Ankalaev, to get his first UFC win.. which he was robbed off by like one second
Said Nurmagomedov, will fight Justin Scoggins soon
Magomed Bibulatov

Wishes:
UFC somehow manages to sign Alexandr Shabliy, re-sign Nikita Krylov and Albert Tumenov.. but that won't happen.

Thoughts?

Putin probably co-mains and mops the floor with someone.

maxresdefault.jpg

I wanted Khabib/Conor on it. No way that’s happening...

If Oleg Taktarov isn't on it, then the card is shit.

Really hoping Caraway makes the trip

Oh and Bec Rawlings

Maybe its wishful thinking but they could bring Tumenov back and sign some russians.

I want to see El Cucuy & Rose. Don't care much about russians, who is 95% boring af. Would like to see Zabit fight though. He's only fun to watch guy from Russia for me.

Volkov should be main-eventing this ahead of Werdum, if he's going to be on it.

Can we have Taisumov fight twice on this card please?

I want to see El Cucuy & Rose. Don't care much about russians, who is 95% boring af. Would like to see Zabit fight though. He's only fun to watch guy from Russia for me.
95% is a big percentage.. Taisumov, Makhachev and Ankalaev are good and exciting fighters imo. I don't really think we would see Rose on this card, or Ferguson.

Valentina Shevchenko could be a reasonable guess

Back