I can beat Darren Till in a fight

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
With a gun.

I mean, these mma guys talking shit on boxers is pretty lame. Through the history of mma, we learnt the importance of grappling and because of the spacing and clinching it usually ends up on the ground especially if you have one guy who knows how to and the other who doesnt.

I mean how is it different from a fencer who claims they can beat any mma guy in a no hold barred fight. I find it funny how these mma guys when they sound tough they conveniently put aside the possiblity of a weapon.

But thats really all there is to it but some guys acting like its entirely their credit they can, sickens me, when it just happens that they went to the mma gym and learnt grappling.

I always despised the douchebags who revels in unfair advantages.
I would love to see Joshua vs Darren Till after giving Joshua a couple years of MMA training and lets see how that works out. Darren Till probably could come over 205 pounds or close to it.

With that said, i am on Till bandwagon. I think hes a real talent and really just a rant on how things are in general with MMA guys picking on some boxing guys acting all high and mighty. Till-Colby-Usman would rock Woodleys world pretty soon tho.

knife.jpg

I mean how is it different from a fencer who claims they can beat any mma guy in a no hold barred fight. I find it funny how these mma guys when they sound tough they conveniently put aside the possiblity of a weapon.
There's a huge difference. The scenario outlined by Till is an unarmed fight, obviously. He's not describing a no holds barred fight to the death using a switchblade. Don't be silly.

JUST ONCE I wish you wrote something worthwhile.

With a gun.

I mean, these mma guys talking shit on boxers is pretty lame. Through the history of mma, we learnt the importance of grappling and because of the spacing and clinching it usually ends up on the ground especially if you have one guy who knows how to and the other who doesnt.

But thats really all there is to it but some guys acting like its entirely their credit they can, sickens me, when it just happens that they went to the mma gym and learnt grappling.

I would love to see Joshua vs Darren Till after giving Joshua a couple years of MMA training and lets see how that works out. Darren Till probably could come over 205 pounds or close to it.

With that said, i am on Till bandwagon. I think hes a real talent and really just a rant on how things are in general with MMA guys picking on some boxing guys acting all high and mighty. Till-Colby-Usman would rock Woodleys world pretty soon tho.
im goin to assume this is a joke thread and not ignore you

Fact: Darren Till would beat Deontay Wilder in MMA fight, Tyson Fury in boxing match and Anthony Joshua in chess. All on the same night.

I dunno, I mean how proficient are you with a gun??

That's the thing about words. You can make whatever outlandish claim you want if it never has to be backed up with action.

Whats tough about shooting someone with a gun, and how does that relate to Martial Arts. If you have a gun and i have a missile i win durr.

With a gun.

I quit reading at "learnt"....

We have all witnessed Floyd Mayweather outwrestling 20 lbs heavier Conor Mcgregor in the clinch. I don't think Darren has much of a chance against an A-level athlete like Joshua

What happened to the tldr gifs? When did you fools start getting educated?

Back