Common defense of Jon Jones "Performance Enhancing drugs don't affect performance"

NorrisB

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
"Performance Enhancing drugs don't affect performance"

Is the template, usually masked in some varient, lets take at some examples:

Yeah bro..

Here DC, you are undefeated now, nobody EVER beat you...it was the steroids that timed that kick and takedowns.

tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_500.gif

Did they help him improve his timing? probably not. If you are taking about performance boost during the fight? The dose was so small in the system it would not give him an in-cage advantage....you could argue it helped him recover and become stronger but still not easy to connect the dots to the reason DC lost was because of steroids.

My point is, its weird to call a guy undefeated who got horrifically KOed in one fight and especially since he got beaten in a close fight which Jon didn't fail any tests for..

I don't think even DC would accept that, giving him the belt is perfectly fine but trying to rollback reality just doesn't work - and like I said, I'm sure DC wouldn't consider himself undefeated in that event.
229_Jon_Jones_vs_Daniel_Cormier.0.0.jpg

This person is basically arguing that Jon's head kick performance isn't affected by performance enhancing drugs. Which is retarded because:

1. Jon's leg has muscles in it and use them to deliver a kick, steroids make people stronger.

2. PEDs allow people to train more and harder, which allows for more leg kicks

Lets take a look at a more obvious case

Since PED"s dont make you have skill this is pretty much all irrelevant aint it crybaby? Especially since you will never prove any of the two questions I have asked repeatedly, but since you are a liar in the first place, I already expected that.

"PED's don't make you have skill" "PEDs didn't help Jon land that kick" etc. Are basically reworded versions of "Performance Enhancing Drugs don't affect performance" which is the most retarded idiotic comment that is posted over and over in different forms. This post is even more idiotic than the kick one, skill definition is "an ability to do something well", how does Performance Enhancing drugs not help someones ability to do well? It means exactly what "Performance Enhancing drugs don't affect performance" means.

Last edited:
“peds don’t enhance performance”

-shertard logic

DC was short of 20 lbs heavier than Jon Jones come fight night(BLM said that DC was 236 lbs in cage). Jon Jones being on PEDs was only fair in spite of the massive weight gap

Those ppl don’t understand how PEDs work

PEDs also help for faster recovery allowing ppl to train more often and more vigorously than without them

Yes, being able to train certain things (like kicks) much more often because you recover faster is a serious advantage

Those ppl don’t understand how PEDs work

PEDs also help for faster recovery allowing ppl to train more often and more vigorously than without them

Yes, being able to train certain things (like kicks) much more often because you recover faster is a serious advantage

Thanks for bringing that to light for some of these people on here.

It's time you guys stopped making excuses for Jones' greatness. Jones' only problem is that he is just too good and we don't deserve him.
Quit being so delusional and bitter. Get with the times, get with Jones Goat Bones

I would point out as well that this was the first actual finish Jones has had in quite awhile, besides that all his recent wins have been based on keeping up a fast pace across 5 rounds.

You could argue as well the way Cormier was fighting in the rematch was based on knowing Jones had a cardio advantage from the first fight, not pushing as hard.

This person is basically arguing that Jon's leg kick performance isn't affected by performance enhancing drugs. Which is retarded because:

1. Jon's leg has muscles in it and use them to deliver a kick, steroids make people stronger.

"PED's don't make you have skill" "PEDs didn't help Jon land that kick" etc. Are basically reworded versions of "Performance Enhancing Drugs don't effect performance" which is the most retarded idiotic comment that is posted over and over in different forms. This post is even more idiotic than the leg kick one, skill definition is "an ability to do something well", how does Performance Enhancing drugs not help someones ability to do well? It means exactly what "Performance Enhancing drugs don't affect performance" means.

you cant leg kick someone to the head you fucking inbred

you cant kick with anything OTHER than your leg. EVERY KICK IS DONE WITH THE LEG.

a LEG KICK is where you kick someones LEG. dc got KICKED, not LEG KICKED, in the HEAD.

he got KICKED IN THE HEAD

theres some fucking common sense for you, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

oh hold on i was joking, im just going to get you a load of cool gifs of KNEE KICKS TO THE ARM, LEG PUNCHES TO THE HEAD, SPINNING LEG ELBOWS TO THE FACE, HAND KICKS TO THE DICK, and ILLEGAL 12-6 FOREARM KICKS

People don't actually believe PEDs don't provide an advantage do they?

My god that would be a special type of stupid

DC was short of 20 lbs heavier than Jon Jones come fight night(BLM said that DC was 236 lbs in cage). Jon Jones being on PEDs was only fair in spite of the massive weight gap

Jon Jones is what 10 years younger.. has 15 miles of reach over DC and is way taller + used PEDS to beat a 40 yr old

LOL i doubt DC out weighing him.. due to 10lbs of fat helps that much

This person is basically arguing that Jon's head kick performance isn't affected by performance enhancing drugs. Which is retarded because:

"PED's don't make you have skill" "PEDs didn't help Jon land that kick" etc. Are basically reworded versions of "Performance Enhancing Drugs don't effect performance" which is the most retarded idiotic comment that is posted over and over in different forms. This post is even more idiotic than the leg kick one, skill definition is "an ability to do something well", how does Performance Enhancing drugs not help someones ability to do well? It means exactly what "Performance Enhancing drugs don't affect performance" means.

Vitor becoming a head/wheel kicking maniac had nothing to do with TRT buddy

Who the fuck are you trying to kid?

Practice does not make perfect

PEDS do not allow you to train longer to perfect skills/technique either

I'm surprised we don't have a whole slew of killers in the UFC with the amount guys beating the system. I guess it's the man taking the sh!t than the sh!t itself peds aren't magic the work, skill, training, are factors too.

You are awesome.

Top rated trolling.

Love it!

Back