TCity looks unstoppable

Beerus

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I became a huge fan after he did this to guida

He can submit anybody he gets ahold of
usa_today_10471095.0.jpg

His striking is improving so fast it reminds me of Jon Jones.

I think he is going to run through Max Holloway.

I think Max picks him apart at range and has the fight IQ not to get lured into a submission trap by Ortega. I'm not going to bet any money on it though ;).

His fight vs. Max will be awesome.

The best thing for me was when he submitted Marathon Moicano and called him a point fighter.

Still hurts to watch that Frankie gif lol.

His striking will always be his biggest weakness.

In mma it’s best to be a master of one and work from there.
Than a jack of all trades who is ok everywhere.

He’s always looking to finish the fight. And as a fight fan I really appreciate fighters like that.

Max on points on every round.

T-City lost a bunch of rounds in most his fights.

I still sit in awe when I watch him lift Frankie off his feet. That was nasty!

Been a huge fan since his 1st ufc fight but I think Max beats him. I think he beats everyone else other than Max though like a Wonderboy/Woodley situation.

I don't understand his nick name.

But he does look unstoppable, i think Max looks even more unstoppable. That's what makes it a great fight.

I think Holloway takes this. Max Holloway just has better standup, despite how much Ortega has improved.

Obviously Ortega can submit anyone though, so it should be a great fight.

Still picking Max over him.

But he does look unstoppable, i think Max looks even more unstoppable. That's what makes it a great fight.

The "T" stands for transition. That's where he's the most dangerous.

I think Holloway takes this. Max Holloway just has better standup, despite how much Ortega has improved.

Obviously Ortega can submit anyone though, so it should be a great fight.

Holloway has a granite chin. The only way that he goes out is by getting subbed. If he can keep Ortega at distance and score, he wins pretty easily IMO.

The "T" stands for transition. That's where he's the most dangerous.

That explains part of it, the city part still sounds weird but i sort of get it.

I think he needs a better one.

Ortega reminds me of a Diaz brother that actually works on his weaknesses and gets better each time he fights. I'm picking Max in this fight but like others have said, I wouldn't bet money on it

T-City. Well he's from Torrance, CA and he has a nasty triangle choke. Enigma solved. I think he wins in rd 3.

That explains part of it, the city part still sounds weird but i sort of get it.

I think he needs a better one.

Yeah, it's weird, but unless a nickname is as bad as Beastin' 25/8, I don't really care.

Last edited:
Back