This ESPN+ deal next year?

ROBOCOP

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Does anyone here know if it's to have any kind of fight library to it or is it strickly for their live events they are holding? I haven't read any details on this. I personally don't see it having any kind of library due to fight pass.

did you search. there was like 6,000 threads on this topic

Does anyone here know if it's to have any kind of fight library to it or is it strickly for their live events they are holding? I haven't read any details on this. I personally don't see it having any kind of library due to fight pass.
ESPN+ will have 15 UFC events and the UFC fight library, but no 3rd party organization events(Invicta, Cage warriors..etc), which fightpass has. Fightpass may still have a few exclusive UFC events, but that is still up in the air.

Since you took the time to respond, what is the consensus/answer to my question?
ESPN+ will have 15 UFC events and the UFC fight library, but no 3rd party organization events(Invicta, Cage warriors..etc), which fightpass has. Fightpass may still have a few exclusive UFC events, but that is still up in the air.

I read that ESPN will have library of past fights and future ESPN fights, but not future Fox/(whatever network) fights, or future PPV's.

They are spreading things out too much and causing too much confusion. A casual viewer will have a hard time keeping up.

Slicing the UFC up and selling it like bologna.

I haven't read any details on this. I personally don't see it having any kind of library due to fight pass.

Easy access to facts. Chose not to read said facts. Proudly forms an opinion anyway. Opinion is wrong.

Willful ignorance at its worst.

I already have all the fight libraries. Over 3TB of everything from Pride WEC to UFC.

<JonesLaugh>

TS you have to download an app.

Easy access to facts. Chose not to read said facts. Proudly forms an opinion anyway. Opinion is wrong.

Willful ignorance at its worst.
Sorry, but not all of us have the luxury of the world wide interwebs.

I read that ESPN will have library of past fights and future ESPN fights, but not future Fox/(whatever network) fights, or future PPV's.

They are spreading things out too much and causing too much confusion. A casual viewer will have a hard time keeping up.

Slicing the UFC up and selling it like bologna.
You arent wrong. But still.. you guys are always acting negative no matter what they do. If a casual has espn, they will search up the fights on there. I dont think a casual would go far enough to get fight pass.

You arent wrong. But still.. you guys are always acting negative no matter what they do. If a casual has espn, they will search up the fights on there. I dont think a casual would go far enough to get fight pass.
I would consider myself a "die hard" fan and dont have fight pass.

I dont think I am personally being negative, just stating my observation.

Maybe reaching across different networks will enhance advertising of big PPV's.

jZ8IJzk.jpg
kCcrsCm.jpg

<31><{natewhut}>

Back