Will Brooks has fell off

mmmjojo

Tapped in 1.3 secs
@Brown
Reaction score
From former #2 promotion champ, to possible #1 promotion contender, to obscure promotion to be shown on the Ocho.

Screenshot_20180520-203401.jpg

Dude was on The Mermaid hour talking about almost walking into traffic.

He's a complete headcase and his UFC run showed. Couldn't deal with the pressure and the bright lights. Lost his fights via amateur mistakes.

The promotion he joined has a pretty decent prize for winning the tourney

Really thought he was going to do much better than he did.

Feel like he was highly unlucky in the UFC

If the PFL actually pays out the million dollar prize then he recieved a blessing to be cut at the perfect time when he would have had few other lucrative options.

What do you mean shown on the ocho?

PFL has a deal where fights are to be shown on NBC Sports Network

It's not really an obscure promotion, its the former WSOF. Supposedly the winner of the "season" gets a mil.

Yeah. I actually am interested in what they're doing.

It's a little bit different from what the UFC and Bellator have going on, which I think is essential if you're going to get noticed today. You can't just copy the UFC and expect to succeed.

Invicta's niche is all-women. Bellator's used to be tournaments; I guess now it's faded legends. The IFL's was teams (which a lot of people didn't like, but I kind of thought was cool). The PFL's is this Season-->Playoff-->FInals format with the million dollar payout.

I am down for it.

What I would like to see more of though is a deviation from the unified rules. Not sure if you remember the WCL, but they came up with their own kickboxing ruleset that essentially forced constant action and exciting fights. I wouldn't mind seeing a promotion try something similar in MMA.

IMO he just does not have the mentality of a champion. Also, I suspect he may not have had access to some stuff he was "used to" in other orgs

Who dat in between them? Would.

Go for it.

judo-olympic-gold-medalist-kayla-harrison-and-mark-wahlberg-before-picture-id159567115

rashid magomedov. another fighter the ufc inexplicably let go/didnt re-sign.
5-1 in the UFC with a win over Bobby Green in his final fight. I wonder why they didnt try and bring him back. Maybe he just wanted to bet on himself to win the million?

Back