Dan Hangman vs Gilbert Burns

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Both guys are finishers and coming into their own lately. They haven't fought any true title threats yet but Hooker has piled on some nice finishes over mid tier competition(I'm biased).
How does a fight between two durable finishing machines go? It should be fun either way

Range, striking arsenal, sneaky subs and durability vs Strength, jiu jitsu, and ko power

Last edited:
Gilbert would walk right thru him... huge strong LW and has the best grappling in the division with KO power

Dan is getting better each time he fights, not sure who the other guy is but he will have his hands fill trying to fight off the Hangman!

Both guys are finishers and coming into their own lately. They haven't fought any true title threats yet but Hooker has piled on some nice finishes over mid tier competition(I'm biased).
How does a fight between two durable finishing machines go? It should be fun either way

Hooker has looked unreal since he started doing his whole camp in Auckland ;).

I think Hooker would knock him out to be honest.

Gilbert would walk right thru him... huge strong LW and has the best grappling in the division with KO power

Come on man. Don't throw out absolutes like that around here lol.

Don't even remember a Giblert Buuuuurns fight tbh

This is a good fight someone’s getting finished.

—-

And how bored do you have to be to hop on a forum and type up a comment about a fighter you don’t know?

Unless you guys seeking attention from anonymous men that’s pretty gay.

Back