Who Has The Coolest Name In The UFC?

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who do you think has the coolest sounding name in the UFC? And I don't mean "nickname", I mean name.

Conor McGregor is a pretty cool sounding name, you gotta admit, regardless of what you think of the man.

Barboza is a cool name as well... Sounds like a Mortal Kombat character or something. So does Machida.

Lot of cool names in the UFC, but whose sounds the coolest?

Who do you think has the coolest sounding name in the UFC? And I don't mean "nickname", I mean name.

Conor McGregor is a pretty cool sounding name, you gotta admit, regardless of what you think of the man.

Barboza is a cool name as well... Sounds like a Mortal Kombat character or something. So does Machida.

renato_sobral_babalu.jpg

Kimbo slice
Rampage Jackson
Rumble Johnson
Diego nightmare Sanchez
Mike platinum perry

Dolema.png

Curtis Blaydes and Lyoto Machida are hard to top.

Kimbo slice
Rampage Jackson
Rumble Johnson
Diego nightmare Sanchez
Mike platinum perry

Kevin Ferguson - Lame (RIP)
Quinton Jackson - Lame
Anthony Johnson - Lame
Diego Sanchez - Lame
Michael Perry - Gay as fuck

luke rockhold sounds pretty cool

Zabit Magomedsharipov

Back