Why are there no Conor threads on the front page?

Because threads about Instagram models belong in the Wasteland.

He’s been Inactive today. That’s all. He will do something again, but people only care so much. Until he fights
And wins again.....there are other more
Relevant things to talk

Shut up with that noise...

What are you talking about? He just KO'd a bus like 6 weeks ago.

tenor.gif

Imagine what he could do to a car.

1) he's not the champ of anything except twitter, both of his belts were stripped because he refused to defend them.
2) in his last "fight", he got beat down by a 40 yr old man and TKO'd. he made alot of money, but he didn't give any to me so why the fuck would i care?
3) if you're looking for updates on his wardrobe, those are on twitter and instagram.

1) he's not the champ of anything except twitter, both of his belts were stripped because he refused to defend them.
2) in his last "fight", he got beat down by a 40 yr old man and TKO'd. he made alot of money, but he didn't give any to me so why the fuck would i care?
3) if you're looking for updates on his wardrobe, those are on twitter and instagram.

His last fight he ko'd eddie alverez...his last boxing match, which isn't mma and a totally different sport...and one where conor was making his pro debut against a near 20 year multi division pro...and still went 10 rounds with him....

He just isn't really forum relevant anymore, and the last time he was it wasn't for anything to do with fighting really. Fucking with a group of people who have already boarded a bus for nothing more than a reason for people in the fight world to keep talking about him, and a pretty damn shallow way of getting attention imo.

I was just getting comfortable without seeing constant bullshit about an inactive fighter, and then this thread had to be made.

His last fight he ko'd eddie alverez...his last boxing match, which isn't mma and a totally different sport...and one where conor was making his pro debut against a near 20 year multi division pro...and still went 10 rounds with him....
The Eddie fight was Nov 2016. and he got stripped again. He made his money, good on him. But until he signs an MMA fight ... i don't have any interest in his twitter and instagram shit.

Back