New crossover sport. Swimming.

RiotWyatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Dominick Reyes is looking good and the dude has a very peculiar body type: extra long torso in comparison to his legs. That is a swimmer's body.

dominick-reyes-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-ufc-photo-session-on-29-picture-id888635420

One of the greatest athletes of all time, Michael Phelps, has the biggest discrepancies in torso/leg ratio. Here is a picture of Phelps standing beside an inferior, normal bodied, person.
PhelpsNGirlBlue.png

He's got the whole package: Long torso, long arms, big shoulders, short legs and even huge penguin flippers for feet.

Think about this: Below Sea-Level Cain. That is scary.

Swimming isn't a sport. It's like golf or tennis or WNBA or WMMA

AwWqgnV.jpg

This may be a joke thread. But swimming is one of the best ways to develop a great 1 2.

It is the source of broad shoulder swimmers. With broad shoulders comes great power.

I mean freestyle is pretty much the 1 2 motion as you pull yourself through resistence.

I once dated a girl who was smoking hot, but when i realized she had long torso and short legs, it felt weird.

I was going to write a snarky reply but I got mesmerized by Phelp's fish body.

This may be a joke thread. But swimming is one of the best ways to develop a great 1 2.

It is the source of broad shoulder swimmers. With broad shoulders comes great power.

I mean freestyle is pretty much the 1 2 motion as you pull yourself through resistence.

That combined with the endurance and cardio it takes to swim. Plus, when fights get into deep waters, they are more experienced.

I once dated a girl who was smoking hot, but when i realized she had long torso and short legs, it felt weird.

I dated a swimmer once. Realized they absolutely need to shower after swimming, it's like they just ran. ugh

Back