I've just noticed Chael Sonnen has a win over HW Alexey Oleinik

milenss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
His resume doesn't look that bad at all. All of his recent (in the last half decade or so) losses are to top level fighters only. Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Rashad.

He had a win over Alexey Oleinik who is currently on a streak at HW. Top 15 fighter.

Underrated win for Jon Jones. Chael was obliterated in his own game lol, no shame in losing to the goat though

He's the man of the hour
Too sweet to be sour
What you see is what you get
And what you don't is better yet

chaelsonnen.jpg

Sonnen has wins over prime Bisping, Shogun, Rampage, Wanderlei

Dude has held belts in every major organization except Pride (which he wouldn't compete in for ethical reasons due to blatant doping) and Strikeforce (he was already signed to UFC then).

Legitimate GOAT.

He's got s great podcast too

Ha, I just saw that for the first time today, too.

Were you looking at Curtis Blaydes’ Fight finder? That’s what took me to it

I dont remember chael lossing any fight , he doesnt have that 0 in his record for nothing

Underrated win for Jon Jones. Chael was obliterated in his own game lol, no shame in losing to the goat though

Thing was that title shot was completely undeserved. Not that I doubt Chael's credibility, but how's this justified? Losing a title shot at MW and suddenly got sky rocket for the LHW title?

Thing was that title shot was completely undeserved. Not that I doubt Chael's credibility, but how's this justified? Losing a title shot at MW and suddenly got sky rocket for the LHW title?
He was the only one willing to step up on short notice when fight with Hendo got dropped.That's why he got,because he will deliver unlike many.

Back