Darren Till currently 190lbs and predicts he will finish Thompson in two rounds at UFC Liverpool

MMAJim

White Belt
@White
Reaction score

“I truly believe I’m gonna stop him in the second. It wouldn’t surprise me if the first. I truly believe I’m going to stop Stephen Thompson."

Till sounds like he's in a very confident mood. 19lbs out from making weight as well. This should be a great fight. Who you got?

It's an interesting match-up. Not sure who wins this, tbh.

Hopefully both dudes come to throw down, and not fight with way too much caution, as can happen when you have two high level strikers.

I feel like it’ll still needs to provide evidence that he’s worth all the hype that’s surrounding him atm. Love watching dude fight, saying the fight was forced kind of makes it seem iffy and makes me lean more towards wonderboy winning.i do I know one thing though..gonna be fun to watch either way

I'd had this feeling since the fight was announced that Till would end up stopping Wonderboy. I don't know who to root for personally, though.

Thought he would've been bigger, if he's 190 on fight week he's clearly not the biggest 170lber.

It would be nice to see it happen.

Thought he would've been bigger, if he's 190 on fight week he's clearly not the biggest 170lber.
I think RDA walks around at 190 as well. And I seem to remember Tyron saying he walks around bigger than Bisping. 205 he said

He got some beady eyes.. and Steven gonna make them black beady eyes..

I guess it's possible that Till corners Thompson and catches him with something, but I think it's far more likely that he hits a lot of air while chasing WB, then gets sloppy and walks into a kick.

I guess it's possible that Till corners Thompson and catches him with something, but I think it's far more likely that he hits a lot of air while chasing WB, then gets sloppy and walks into a kick.

See it pretty much the same way

Till is coming to bang..

Wonderboy doesn't like getting hit, he responds poorly too it. Also Thompson crosses his legs and squares up for moments with his footwork, that was often when Woodley was finding his openings vs Thompson, Woodley realized if he just kept pressuring Thompson the shots would be there to take.

We'll see, wouldn't be surprised if Till marches Thompson down and finishes him. Wouldn't surprise me if Thompson employs a good game plan and picks Till apart at distance either.

Cool he's gonna lose a lopsided ud. Dude has beat no one. I'll feel differently if he actually stops Thompson.

Seems like a cool guy but I think he's in for a rude awakening in this fight. Can't wait to see how it goes.

It’s hard to know what to think about Till. Part of me really likes his skill set but I also kind of think Cowboy was just a tailor made matchup for him, a smaller guy who starts slow, freezes under early pressure and is really susceptible to eating straight left hands.

He is going to have a much much harder time landing on Wonderboy.

Wonderboy would destroy 99% of the wandering forest bears in the 185 division. Point is mute.

I think RDA walks around at 190 as well. And I seem to remember Tyron saying he walks around bigger than Bisping. 205 he said

I'm sure Till walks higher than 190, but he's only cutting 20lbs of water on fight week, which is alot but i'm sure Tyron cuts like 25lbs of water & guys like Rumble & Brandon Thatch probably cut 25-30lbs on fight week. Till talks like he's huge for 170 when he's really a regular size 170lber.

190.. sounds good. Not huge for 170 and shouldn't be drained. This fight is interesting. Not sure who to pick yet. But Till has the skills to win...

Back