Usman (boring) vs. Woodley (boring) = Exciting fight?

DeeDubb

Gracie Online Black Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Styles make matchups, and I think their boring wrestling would completely negate each other, meaning they would probably abandon the takedown and throw heavy leather. I think Woodley has good hands when he wants to use them and Usman thinks he has good hands, so if they ever fought, it'd end with a vicious KO from Woodley.

Either that or neither would commit.

I think both Usman and Colby would go after Woodley with their wrestling. They wouldn't be terrified to go to the ground with him like they were against Maia. Woodley's striking is way better than either so he'd deservedly be the favorite.

I've talked enough shit about these two guys being boring, it's just about time for them to come out and make me look stupid.

No, 5 rounds of terrible kickboxing with around 10 strikes landed per round. Fuck that fight.

Bet over and at least enjoy free money.

Or maybe boring vs. boring = boring fight
I understand where you're coming from, but it's definitely not a match-up I'm looking forward to. I could be surprised though.

im fans of woodley and usman and i think that could be a great fight. i think twoods striking is more polish and refined than usmans but usman isnt gonna be turned away from grappling just because he gets a takedown or 2 stopped. i can see alot of fence work in a fight between these 2 but damn thats an interesting fight to me.

We're getting close to a potential title fight between Usmsn and Covington...

usman just seems like a downgraded version of Woodley in every way

No, it will be a "tactical chess match" aka extremely boring non-commital striking bout.

This is the most boring title fight possible rn in any division

Hard to imagine any result other than Woodley flatlining Usman.

Back