Dominick Reyes looked good

SammyG420

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I never seen this guy fight before but he's now 9-0(3-0 in UFC) and he did very well vs a tough Jared Cannonier, knocked him out. Then he called out Jordan Johnson, who also 9-0.

I need more info on him please, what striking credentials does he have, if any? It looks like that's what he prefers to do so its big difference to me if he's just a brawler who good at knocking ppl out in mma or is he high level with his stand up?

He's 6'4 an still just 28, its hard to find anyone taller then 6'3 with talent. The LHW division could really use a spark an this guy might be it.

Yeah he's a savage

Picked him to win last night but expected him to use a wrestling game plan to do it
Fair play

Sounds good. Anyone got a gif of the KO?

Also how’s his ground game?

Edit. Found a gif.

DefensiveDelayedGander-size_restricted.gif

In the post fight interview, he said the guy he called out was talking shit on him when he was in LFA and the other guy was in UFC.

cannonier was given no chances by the ref. shit stoppage...

he popped right back up after getting dropped..

but good on reyes.

Dudes massive even for LHW. He can go far. Just don’t push him too quickly like Volkan

He would get destroyed by DC most likely. We haven't seen his wrestling tested before. Also he leaves his hands down when he stands which will cost him eventually.

Yes, but let's see him fight someone his own size. Cannonier looked tiny in comparison.

Impressive. The guy's a Big Kaboosh! machine.

but good on reyes.
I thought so too before the replay. I think canonnier did too and that's why we saw them shaking hands and stuff after the replay was shown. 2nd part is just speculation though

but good on reyes.
I thought that too but after watching the replay it looked like he hit the canvas face first. Good stoppage imo

I thought so too before the replay. I think canonnier did too and that's why we saw them shaking hands and stuff after the replay was shown. 2nd part is just speculation though
awesome av bro.

i love tupac.

one day when i was in year 8 in school, i was graffitying all over all desks everywhere i could and i wrote some tupac lines 'you cant silence me' and 'thug life - the hate you give little infants fucks everybody' and all that shit on any table i sat at. so like each class you go and sit at a new desk and very rarely get the one you sat at before unless it was alphabetical order, and some other can sat at my desk i wrote tupac lines on. and the teacher yelled at him saying 'WHY ARE YOU GRAFFITING ON TABLES' and all this other shit and made him read out what i wrote on the tables, and he is saying 'i didnt write this, none of it makes sense!!!'

<45><45><45><45><45>

awesome av bro.

i love tupac.

one day when i was in year 8 in school, i was graffitying all over all desks everywhere i could and i wrote some tupac lines 'you cant silence me' and 'thug life - the hate you give little infants fucks everybody' and all that shit on any table i sat at. so like each class you go and sit at a new desk and very rarely get the one you sat at before unless it was alphabetical order, and some other can sat at my desk i wrote tupac lines on. and the teacher yelled at him saying 'WHY ARE YOU GRAFFITING ON TABLES' and all this other shit and made him read out what i wrote on the tables, and he is saying 'i didnt write this, none of it makes sense!!!'

<45><45><45><45><45>

Tupac was the man. He's one of the few public figures I wish I could have met. It's such a shame how the media treated and portrayed him while he was alive.

Good on you. He lives on. Intellectually, not in that tamed hologram bullshit.

Tupac was the man. He's one of the few public figures I wish I could have met. It's such a shame how the media treated and portrayed him while he was alive.
amen bro, but legends dont go down on how they were treated, but how they were remembered.

tupac will have a special place in alot of people.

Back