Wouldn’t you rather watch Gustafson or Jones vs stipe?

Ortegoat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don’t see this going well for Cormier. He’s going to come in very fat and slow. I feel as though this is just him cashing in and ufc is selling wolf tickets. Cormier is pushing 40, was just knocked out cold, and we are in the usada era.

I'd rather watch Paulo Costa mud wrestle Lyoto Machida.

He always looked good at HW and it's hard for him to make 205. Besides getting ko'd he really didn't look that bad against Jones. He's old but he hasn't really shown any signs that he is on the decline. As far as the Usada era goes, that's part of the reason Jones isn't fighting Stipe lol.

Lyoto's sumo background tho...idk..with sumo diaper's Lyoto kills him imo.

I just want to see them half naked and covered in mud touching each other inappropriately. Couldn't care less who wins tbh.

One’s a fuck up to no end, the other’s overrated to no end. I’m good.

I don’t see this going well for Cormier. He’s going to come in very fat and slow. I feel as though this is just him cashing in and ufc is selling wolf tickets. Cormier is pushing 40, was just knocked out cold, and we are in the usada era.
oh TS, i expected better from you... this is way too bad.

Nah this is a great fight
Jones and Gus would be compelling too but there's no reason not to run this one

I would like to see stipe knock jones out.

Other than that tho, no I wouldn't because jones isn't man enough even with roids to fight at HW.

Cormier is the best clean lhw of all time and is a true test for Stipe, even tho I still think he loses because miocic is just that good.

I never watch jon jones fight.

I love to see you call dc fat and slow to his face.

what will you say when dc wins.

what does the usada era have to do with fighting.

He always looked good at HW and it's hard for him to make 205. Besides getting ko'd he really didn't look that bad against Jones. He's old but he hasn't really shown any signs that he is on the decline. As far as the Usada era goes, that's part of the reason Jones isn't fighting Stipe lol.

bingo. dc was lighting jon up before he got caught.

My honest answer is this: he will thrash DC with straight punches and put him out of his misery! He will ko Gus or decision him! He will get blind against cheater and win by DQ! None of these guys have a chance because he has that accurate straight KO punching power!

Back